This plugin is available for Shopware 5
- Without Support
- Order number: Emz2686169189745f
- Manufacturer: 8mylez
- Version: 1.1.0
- Last update: 24 Aug 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 6.2.0 – 184.108.40.206.0.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.3.0
Save Staging Environment | Saved Liveshop | Videotutorial | Support
With the Staging Environment from 8mylez are you and your Shopware Shop save!
Why should you use a staging environment?
No matter if new updates, plugins or changes at your theme are necessary - sometime happens what has to happen. A bug creeps in, a little inattention, an incompatibility and the whole shop says goodbye.
In order to keep the pulse where it belongs, we have developed this plugin. It reflects your shop and provides a kind of test environment where you can test everything calmed before you do an open-heart surgery.
Advantages of a staging environment?
- No harm to your customers
- Working risk-free on themes, plugins, updates
- No nasty surprises in the live shop after installing new plugins
- Sufficient time for troubleshooting
- No hasty backup recordings needed
What if the staging stops working or is outdated?
You can simply delete the old test environment in the plugin configuration with a click and create a new one.
How exactly is the new staging environment built?
An accurate reflection of the Live Shop is created. This applies to the files as well as the database. The staging shop is completely separated from the live shop.
The files are copied to a subdirectory of the shop. By default we use 'staging', you can of course change the name in the plugin configuration.
All installed and licensed plugins continue to work because the shop is located in a subfolder and the license domain is valid. So also new plugins can be bought and tested easily.Note: If the plugin does not show a message after about 30 seconds, please increase the runtime of PHP in the php.ini file.
You have any Questions? Maybe others had this Questions too. So have a look at our FAQ Section: https://community.8mylez.com/shopware/testumgebung-1-klick-einrichtung-staging-faq-helpdesk/
Maybe the answer ist to find there :-)
You have Questions? Please contact us. Our Support will be there for you!
We would be happy to help you out if you need help to install the Staging Plugin or have any other Questions about our Plugin.
Phone: +49 5251 777 66 30
You want to know who we are?Take a look on our Website: https://8mylez.com/
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 2 reviews:
Top Plugin für faule Webentwickler
Bin mit dem Plugin sehr zufrieden, sollte meiner Meinung nach nicht gratis sein :)
Als Verbesserungsvorschlag habe ich noch:
- Datenbank Klonen dauert sehr lang -> vllt. hier eine Übersicht wie der Fortschritt ist
- Wenn eine Datenbanktabelle größer ist, als der Arbeitsspeicher bricht die Migration ab
- Automatisches setzen eines Symlinks im public Ordner des Live Systems
- Automatisches Erstellen und Verwalten vom Verzeichnisschutz
Viele Grüße aus Paderborn!
Nützliches Plugin - erleichtert die Shoperstellung sehr!
Erlaubt schnell, eine (unverzichtbare!) Stagingumgebung zu erstellen.
Installation manual- The plugin must be uploaded in the backend and can be installed directly.
- Activate the plugin
- Create a staging database at your hosting
- Add new staging environment in "Catalogues"
- Synchronize files and database
- The staging environment is now accessible under the normal shop URL with a '/staging' appended or your chosen directory name.
- Log in at www.myshop.de/staging/admin with your liveshop backend data und get started.
- If this is not possible, it may be that you have to deposit a corresponding Shopware configuration for staging on Nginx servers.
- If you are setting up a second staging environment, be sure to exclude the first staging environment in the configuration.
- You can protect the staging environment from outside viewers by providing the directory with a htaccess protection when using an Apache web server. There is a similar protection for the Nginx web server. This must be saved in the configuration. Your hoster can certainly help you here. If the staging shop should not get recognized by the search engines, you can create a robots.txt or edit an existing one.
- If the plugin does not give a success message after a minute, it is probably due to your PHP script timeout. You need to increase the timeout in the php.ini file. If you have questions about this topic, your hoster can certainly help you.
- A staging environment can only be deleted if the database and folder are empty
About the manufacturerShopware 6 ready Shopware Solution Partner 6 Certifications Developer SW5 0 Developer Advanced SW5 0 Template Designer SW5 1 Template Developer SW5 1 Developer SW6 1 Developer Advanced SW6 1 Template Designer SW6 1 Template Designer Advanced SW6 1 53 Extensions 4.5 Ø Rating