Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: GOLLE IT
- Support languages:
- Order number: fgits24916619347
- Manufacturer: GOLLE IT
- Version: 5.6.4
- Last update: 23 Sep 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.1.0 – 188.8.131.52.06.2.2 – 184.108.40.206.0.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.1.0 – 18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.2.06.3.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.4.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.5.0 – 184.108.40.206.4.0.06.4.1.0 – 220.127.116.11.4.2.0 – 18.104.22.168.4.3.0 – 22.214.171.124.4.4.0 – 126.96.36.199
- Fully automatic dispatch of invoice and delivery note to customer + shop operator
- Download the invoice in the customer account
- Incl. Invoice export for the tax advisor
- Manual invoice dispatch possible at the push of a button
- Many setting options
- Generation of invoice and delivery note in PDF format based on the Shopware templates
- Automatic delivery of the invoice to the customer. Optional invoice + delivery note to defined e-mail addresses (shop operator, accounting, ..)
- Consideration of payment & order status: Select a specific payment and order status for which the documents are to be sent.
- The customer can also download the invoice directly into the customer account as soon as it has been created.
- All generated documents are stored in the order and can easily be called up in the backend at any time.
- The plugin supports multilingual subshops including translated email and invoice templates.
- Possibility of exporting all invoices + delivery notes with the corresponding file names to a directory on the server. (New: also via cronjob)
- Limit the shipping of invoices to individual customer groups (e.g. commercial customers) and payment methods.
- Invoices can also be sent to the customer manually at the push of a button directly from the order view in the backend.
- All e-mail templates can be easily edited via the Shopware backend. All variables from the sORDER email are available in the emails.
- All settings can be adjusted via the backend.
- Invoices can be created using a cron job or a console command
- Support for batch processing in the backend
With our plug-in for automatic document generation, you can fully automate document creation in your shop!
You can use the settings to configure the conditions under which invoices to customers or delivery notes e.g. should be sent to the accounting department or the shop operator.
Design your professional invoices directly in the Shopware backend. The plugin then sends them to the customer in PDF format with all important order information.
You can find detailed instructions on installation and configuration in our wiki
If you have any questions, problems or suggestions, as well as inquiries about individualizing the plugin, please contact the free support.
Compatibility with other plugins:
Our plugin adheres to the Shopware conventions, so that compatibility with other plugins should always exist.
- Compatible with the Magnalister, Coolbax and other third-party plugins for order import.
- Compatible with all common payment provider plugins.
- Compatible with Shopware backend orders.
- Compatible with improved order overview in the customer account
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 2 reviews:
Super Plugin mit schnellem Support!
Wir nutzen das Plugin schon sehr lange und sind soweit super zufrieden mit den Funktionalitäten. Auch der Support hat super schnell bei einem Feature-Wunsch geantwortet und alles auch direkt eingebaut. Kann ich nur weiterempfehlen!
The use of the plugin is very intuitive from the ground up. The plugin works without any further configuration.
If necessary, however, a multitude of settings and adjustments can be made via the backend.
You can find detailed instructions on installation and configuration in our Wiki
- Added document preview
- Fixed the concurrency problem
Version 5.6.2- Fixed "Send invoice to customer by email"
- Added setup config
- "Process orders from" is set to the activation date by default
- Fixed config persistence functionality
- Added possibility to automatically manage order status
- Fixed switching between different languages in email templates
Added FgitsTickets support
Version 5.6.0- Added Possibility to allow customers to decide themselves during the checkout process on whether an invoice should be sent to them
- Optimised export
Fixed order version id
Fixed cron for Shopware 6.4.1
Added possibility to export storno bills and credit notes
Compatibility with Shopware 188.8.131.52
- Fixed download component
Version 5.5.6- Invoice can be attached to any email template
- Fixed download filename
- Removed cache clearer
- Automated determination of APP_URL
- Fixed documents service
- Fixed order status
- Fixed email delivery at multiple admin emails
Version 5.5.0- Compatibility with Shopware 184.108.40.206
- Added support for RestService. Specify API user credentials in plugin configuration! Please refer to the documentation.
- Fixed cron (Context)
Fixed switching between different languages in email templates
- Fixed email templates
- Fixed documentDate
- Marks documents that are delivered with outgoing emails as "sent"
- Fixed deactivation process
- Removes the plugin configuration if the plugin is uninstalled
Added possibility to export invoices and delivery notes. Please reinstall the plugin after the update process has been completed!
- Added possibility to attach invoices to order confirmation emails
- Fixed language pack setup problem
- Added possibility to control the visibility of the invoice download button
- Fixed order process
- Fixed sales channels: configure each sales channel individually!
- Fixed invoice download button
Version 5.3.1- Order details page has been standardized to make it easier to group the buttons together
- Added capability to send invoices even if no payment or order status is selected
- Compatibility with Shopware 6.3
- Updated fgits-autoinvoice-s-w6.js
- Removes custom fields if the plugin is deactivated
Version 5.2.2- Deactivates cron if the plugin is deactivated
- Fixed config components
Version 5.2.1- Fixed scheduled tasks
- Fixed config snippets
Compatibility with Shopware 6.2.2
Version 5.1.0- Compatibility with Shopware 6.2
Version 5.0.0- New plugin version
- Compatibility with Shopware 6