The Shopware 6 extension "Product Quick View Popup" enables your shop customers to view the details of a product quickly via a popup and to place it directly in the shopping cart without having to switch to the detail page. This increases the perceived navigation speed of the customers and can motivate them to view several products in a shorter time. Via a link in the popup, the customer can open the detail page of the product to see more details.
After activating the plugin, a button appears in the product boxes of the category view and product sliders, which opens the quick view. The plugin supports following languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Polish and Russian. You can customize the text of the button for each language in the administration area. The positioning of the button inside the prodcut box can be chosen from several options: At the top, Below the product image, Below the product title, Below the product rating, Below the product description, Below the product price, At the bottom. You can also customize the appearance of the button so that it fits perfectly into your product boxes.
If you need help installing the plugin, or have problems or questions regarding its use, you can always send an e-mail to email@example.com. You can find our website here: https://flinkfactory.com.
- Quick view of your products
- Easy adding to the shopping cart via the popup
- Improved navigation for your customers
- Customizable appearance of the button for the popup
- Customizable button text
- Freely selectable positioning of the button
- Popup contains the most important details, shopping cart button and link to the detail page
- 9 languages
- Download the plugin from the Community Store (*.zip file)
- In your Shopware 6 administration area, navigate to Settings > System > Plugins and click "Upload Plugin".
- Select the downloaded plugin file.
- Select "Install" in the menu to the right of the plugin and then activate it with the switch.
- Again, via the menu to the right, select "Configuration" to configure your desired settings.
Shortly you will find a link to our detailed plugin documentation here, which will include an illustrated installation guide.
If you have problems with the installation, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.