Cloud / Self-hosted
This extension/theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: H1 webdevelopment
- Support available in:
- Order number: H1web44716452016
- Manufacturer: H1 webdevelopment
- Version: 1.0.5
- Last update: 15 Sep 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.2.0 – 188.8.131.52.0.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.1.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.2.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.3.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.4.0 – 126.96.36.199
- Product variant list on product page
- Hide or show variables in the list
- Quick order variant
- Sort the variant table
- Show product variants on the product detail page
- Show variant thumbnail
- Show variant product number
- Show variant manufacturer number
- Show variant purchase steps
- Show variant option names
- Show variant stock
- Quick order variant
- Go to variant product link
Show variants on the product detail page
Show the product variants in a table on the product detail page. It is very easy to sort and quick order a product.
Go to your plugins and click on “Config”
In the config you can choose which variant option to show.
- Product number
- Manufacturer number
- Purchase steps
- Variant names / option names
- If a variant has “Advanced pricing” it will show the lowest price in the table.
- If the “Clearance sale” is disabled the stock is always green.
- If the “Clearance sale”is enabled, the stock colors are
- Stock is 0 = red
- Stock is lower than threshold = orange / yellow
- Stock is bigger than the threshold = green
- If the option “Clearance sale” is enabled AND the product stock is lower than threshold the stock color = orange / yellow.
- Default threshold = 3
- If the option “Clearance sale” is disabled the stock color = green
- Delivery time
- Quick order form or product link
- Quick Order form = select + order button
- Product link = Go to the product variant page
The plugin is responsive. A horizontal scroll bar appears on mobile so you can scroll.
Default: Product nr
Default: Manufacturer nr
Default: Purchase steps
Default: Delivery time
- In the admin go to Settings > System > Plugins.
- Click on the “Upload plugin” button and select the zip file.
- Go to your plugins and click on “Config”