- Without Support
- Order number: iron354812958718f
- Manufacturer: Martin Eisenführer
- Version: 1.0.2
- Last update: 23 Jan 2020
- Plugin available in:
6.0.06.1.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 6.2.3
With this plug-in, the article details page is automatically expanded by the respective stored EAN of the article. The EAN number is displayed below the article number. The label of the field can then also be customized in the shopware text modules.
For Schema.org, the length of the EAN is determined and outputted as valid GTIN-8, GTIN-12, GTIN-13 or GTIN-14. If the EAN does not match the length, the Schema.org entry is not output.
The plugin offers a simple and fast way to expand your shop by the EAN number of the articles and thus to provide the searchable data for the search engines like Google & Co.
- Display only if an EAN or manufacturer number is also available
- Gtin for schema.org is issued
- Installing the Plugin via the Plugin Manager
- Configuring the Plugin
About the manufacturer21 Extensions