This plugin is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: Shopdoktor by LENZ eBusiness GmbH
- Support available in:
- Order number: lenz698198643790
- Manufacturer: Shopdoktor by LENZ eBusiness GmbH
- Version: 1.0.10
- Last update: 30 Nov 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 6.1.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0.26.3.0.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.1.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.2.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.3.0 – 126.96.36.199
Enchance the vat id validation in your Shopware shop with our plugin "VAT-ID Validation PRO". This plugin adds many functions that are important for you if you deliver to companies in the European Union. Here are the functions of our plugin:
Checks vat id of companies in the European Union
Every request to an api is logged in the database, so you can prove, that you checked if the vat is valid.
On address change and address creation with an address, that contains a vat id and is from a European Union-country, the vat id is validated.
On order creation the vat id is checked again, because it can be invalid in the meantime.
On order creation optionally is checked, if billing- and deliery-address are the same country or the same address
Definition of exceptions for customers. This is important if you have to deal with special agreements of countries. (Functionality currently in development)
- Your vat id: Enter your vat id here, that the plugin can validate your customers vat id.
- Online-Validation-Type: You can choose between "None", "Easy", "Extended" and "Extended + Confirmation letter". "None" triggers only offline validation (more than 3 characters and less than 15). "Easy" checks if vat is is valid. "Extended" checks if vat id is valid and vat id belongs to address. "Extended + Confirmation letter" is like "Extended" but also tries to send a comfirmation letter from the german authorities.
- Additional order-validation - Options:
Billing- and shipping-address identical: Prevent outlandish customers from using a vat id from a company and getting a delivery to a private address without paying tax.
Billing- and shipping-country identical: Prevent customers with vat id to deliver to another country than the vat id is from.
- Vat free countries with vat id: Define countries where customers with vat id get a vat free delivery.
Notices to APIs:
- Bulgaria: Api currently not responding. Will marked as validated.
- Estland: No validation of city possible.
- Ireland: Zipcode can not be validated.
- Litauen: Zipcode can not be validated.
- Romania: Zipcode can not be validated.
- Spain: No validation possible. Spain is always marked as valid. Please check spain vat ids manually.
Please check with you tax accountant if the plugin is suitable for you. We cannot take responsibility.
- Settings -> Shop -> Login / Registration -> Enable "Show selection between company and customer account"
- IMPROVEMENT | France-EU-API-Validation ignores parts of address that are not relevant.
- BUGFIX | Fixes a bug that was introduced in v1.0.8.
- TASK | Fixes a bug that comes from Shopware and does not allow to register after wrong validation.
- BUGFIX | Prevent error on empty config value "taxFreeCountriesWithVatId".
- IMPROVEMENT | Added options to choose where validation should be enabled (address change, order save).
- TASK | Code cleanup.
- IMPROVEMENT | Added option to deliver vat free in selected countries with vat id set.
- BUGFIX | Allow HTML in database fields.
- TASK | Support for Shopware 188.8.131.52.
- BUGFIX | Fixed a bug on account-personal page.
- BUGFIX | Fixed wrong block name from Shopware (component_address_personal_account_type).
- IMPROVEMENT | Keep company data in form if form validation is not valid.
- BUGFIX | Fixed a typo in twig template.
- BUGFIX | Removed debug code.
- IMPROVEMENT | Fixes a bug in Shopware that prevents "I am"-field in registration on validation error.
- BUGFIX | Removed bug on register page with different shipping address and vat id.
BUGFIX | Removed debug output after checkout.
IMPROVEMENT | Offline validation refactored.
Initial plugin release for Shopware 6.