Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension or theme can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension/theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: Net Inventors GmbH
- Support languages:
- Order number: Neti552773384294
- Manufacturer: Net Inventors GmbH
- Version: 3.0.3
- Last update: 8 Feb 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.1.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.1.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.2.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.3.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.4.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.5.0 – 18.104.22.168
- Automated e-mail with desired content to customers when the purchase is canceled
- Self-defined period of time between order cancellation and automated email
- Consent request in the customer account
- Mail log for e-mails sent
- Increase your sales with every resuscitated customer
- Use the process to get useful feedback and optimize the ordering process
With a multitude of online shops, the Internet is the perfect place to go on a "shopping tour" without any obligation. Once you have found a product that you like, you simply add it to the shopping cart. But the purchase process is not over yet. Whether you are undecided, the purchase modalities such as the shipping method and payment terms, or if you prefer to save your money - at this point some shop customers cancel the purchase process and leave the shop. Take advantage of the opportunity as a shop owner and make an aborted purchase to order - simply with the plug-in "IncompleteOrderReminder"!
How it works? With an automated reminder email. This will be sent to your customers who have added the items to their shopping cart but have not completed the order. You determine the time between the cancellation of the purchase and the sending of the e-mail. You can also add content to the e-mail as desired and any purchase accelerators - for example, a voucher code. So you animate undecided customers up to now and easily generate final purchases from order cancellations!
If the functionalities are not mutually exclusive, we can ensure that this plugin is compatible with all of our own plugins. Compatibility with third-party plugins, for which For example, we cannot guarantee that Shopware's premium plugins count. If there are any problems, our support will be happy to help you. Of course, we keep our plugins compatible with a new Shopware version. Here we refer to the Shopware Community Edition with Standard Responsive Theme.
Do you need support? Our support team will be happy to help you competently in German and English. Support is available for all our paid plugins.
To make a support request, either use your Shopware account or use our support portal at https://support.netinventors.de - here you will also find a lot of helpful information.
To quickly process your request, make sure of the following:
- the current version for the respective Shopware version of the plugin is installed
- there is a valid subscription to the plugin
- the problem also occurs in the Shopware standard theme and with deactivated third-party plugins
- no changes were made to the plugin by you or third parties
We will of course support you anyway, but we will calculate the support according to the effort.
Of course, you can first test all of our plugins for 30 detailed days. Take a look at the different functionalities and try everything out before you decide to rent or buy. If you need advice, we are happy to help. Simply contact our support at https://support.netinventors.de
If a plugin does not fully meet your requirements, we would be happy to expand or adapt it according to your individual wishes. Of course, we also create your own plugin. Simply contact us and tell us what we can do for you.
[#36613] Correction of a spelling mistake and adjustment of the folder directory of the snippets
[#36506] Correction of a spelling mistake and adjustment of the folder directory of the snippets
[#35922] Fixed problem with german as default language
[#35921] Fixed problem with german as default language
[#35902] Fixed problem with german as default language
- [#35884] Fixed problem when installing the plugin
- [#35883] Fixed problem when installing the plugin
- [#35859] Fixed problem when installing the plugin
[#34936] Compatibility with SW 6.3
[#34983] Fixed filtering customers who have never ordered
[#34964] Fixed filtering customers who have never ordered
[#33770] List of open shopping carts under Administration-> Marketing
[#34679] Compatibility with SW 6.2
[#32828] Porting for SW 6