Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: Net Inventors GmbH
- Support languages:
- Order number: Neti709868750247
- Manufacturer: Net Inventors GmbH
- Version: 4.1.1
- Last update: 14 Sep 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 18.104.22.168 – 22.214.171.124.3.1.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.2.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.3.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.4.0 – 220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.3.5.06.4.0.06.4.1.0 – 188.8.131.52.4.2.0 – 184.108.40.206.4.3.0 – 220.127.116.11.4.4.0 – 18.104.22.168
- Display of the modal on the start page, categories, article detail pages
- Supports content from adventure worlds / CMS or from RTE field
- Flexible definition of the display periods e.g. daily 10 a.m. - 2 p.m., only Thursdays 9 a.m. - 6 p.m., on the 1st and 15th of each month 0 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Manual opening of the lightbox via: via link, via ULR parameter (parameter is configurable)
- Confirmation requirement - The modal is only closed when the customer clicks it and does not appear again in the session.
- Heading field as optional field
- Default external distance to content adjustable
- Output on different devices / viewports
- Fast manufacturer support
- Successor of the Gold Plugin "InfoLightBox"
Our successful plugin "InfoLightbox" is now also available for Shopware 6 - with a new name and even better features. Whether for the announcement of new products, information about changes in the shop or as a reference to the newsletter or special promotions - modal screens are simply part of online shops. While the design options in Shopware 5 with the rich text editor were still limited, you can now perfectly adapt your modal to your corporate design using our plugin and the CMS module within Shopware 6. And completely without programming!
As a shop operator, a modal screen is the ideal way to interact directly with your user, which is why our revised gold plugin belongs in every online shop toolbox. All features of the predecessor "InfoLightbox" will of course remain the same.
You can easily inform your users with our modal:
With the CMS module, your modal can be optimally adapted to your needs. You can easily adapt the color, style, content elements and fonts of your corporate design without extensive programming. In addition to the design, you can define all functions of the modal as usual:
- On which product category is the screen displayed?
- When does the screen appear and how long should it be visible?
- Is there a minimum display time, or can a user close the window directly?
- Are there blocking periods during which the ad should no longer appear?
- In which viewport is the modal displayed?
- and much more
If the functionalities are not mutually exclusive, we can ensure that this plugin is compatible with all of our own plugins. Compatibility with third-party plugins, for which For example, we cannot guarantee that Shopware's premium plugins count. If there are any problems, our support will be happy to help you. Of course, we keep our plugins compatible with a new Shopware version. Here we refer to the Shopware Community Edition with Standard Responsive Theme.
Do you need support? Our support team will be happy to help you competently in German and English. Support is available for all our paid plugins.
To make a support request, either use your Shopware account or use our support portal at https://support.netinventors.de - here you will also find a lot of helpful information.
To quickly process your request, make sure of the following:
- the current version for the respective Shopware version of the plugin is installed
- there is a valid subscription to the plugin
- the problem also occurs in the Shopware standard theme and with deactivated third-party plugins
- no changes were made to the plugin by you or third parties
We will of course support you anyway, but we will calculate the support according to the effort.
Of course, you can first test all of our plugins for 30 detailed days. Take a look at the different functionalities and try everything out before you decide to rent or buy. If you need advice, we are happy to help. Simply contact our support at https://support.netinventors.de
If a plugin does not fully meet your requirements, we would be happy to expand or adapt it according to your individual wishes. Of course, we also create your own plugin. Simply contact us and tell us what we can do for you.
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Der Support antwortete mir sofort und konnte meine Probleme lösen.
Der Funktionsumfang ist für den Sale Preis super!
Vielen Dank für die spitzen Bewertung.
- [#38403] Compatibility problem with SW 22.214.171.124 solved
- [#38273] Default max. height and width definable in plug-in configuration
- [#37240] Shopware 126.96.36.199 Compatibility
- [#37150] Animations are now filtered by type in administration
[#36925] You can now assign the modal to sales channels or languages
- [#36931] The content of shopping experiences was not loaded correctly
- [#36603] Assignment of the shopping experience to a modal from the overview of the shopping experience
- [#36604] Layout assignment was improved
- [#36618] "content_link" field was changed from VARCHAR to TEXT
[#36104] New option: animation speed
- [#35784] Entity Name fix
- [#35813] Improved modal header
[#35785] Entity Name fix
[#35784] Entity Name fix
[#35733] Entity Name fix
[#35648] PluginManager.initializePlugins did not work properly
[#35497] Modal grouping as tab menu
[#35647] PluginManager.initializePlugins did not work properly
[#35600] PluginManager.initializePlugins did not work properly
[#33736] New option: Show modal when the user want to leave the site
- [#35427] Link as button did not work in a special situation
- [#35373] Link as button did not work in a special situation
[#35270] Optimize implementation of animate.css
[#35281] The modal could not be closed in a special situation
[#35182] Optimize implementation of animate.css
[#35275] The modal could not be closed in a special situation
[#34932] Shopware 6.3.x Version compatibility
[#35128] "Displaytime in seconds" did not work
[#35119] Improve support for animate.css
[#34309] Shopware 6.2.x Version compatibility
[#34161] Fix block overwrite
[#33925] Add support for animate.css
 Improve administration listing
[#34112] Add missing translation
- [#34002] Option deleted: Blocking time
- [#34002] New option: Display mode
[#34057] Error at display filter fixed
[#33807] Add allowed controllers
[#33738] Offer iFrame as modal content
[#33735] Individual position of the modal
- [#33921] Modal is not displayed on every category
- [#33886] Added missing translations
- [#33805] Implement controller whitelist
[#32905] Initial release for Shopware 6