This plugin is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: Net Inventors GmbH
- Support available in:
- Order number: Neti770245829393
- Manufacturer: Net Inventors GmbH
- Version: 3.0.0
- Last update: 10 Aug 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 6.1.3 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.1.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.2.0 – 18.104.22.168
- Marking of already purchased products with the help of a badge on the list and detail page
- Display of the order history in the customer account
- Faster replacement, happier customers
- Direct link option in the badge to the account
- fast manufacturer support in German and English
Be it office supplies or other consumables - recurring orders are common with B2B customers. An additional service for your existing customers is the clear display of already purchased items so that they can be reordered without the hassle of searching. With the PurchaseHistory plugin, this function can be easily integrated into your Shopware Shop.
If the user is logged into your webshop, PurchaseHistory shows him on the item list and detail page that he has already used this item bought. In addition, a clear purchase history is shown in the customer account.
PurchaseHistory is a useful extension for all shops that offer consumables such as office supplies, hygiene products or food. It enables their customers to buy the desired items quickly and without having to research the product again.
Unless the functionalities are mutually exclusive, we can guarantee compatibility of this plugin with all our own plugins. Compatibility with third-party plugins, for which For example, we cannot guarantee that Shopware's premium plugins count. If there are any problems, our support will be happy to help you. Of course, we keep our plugins compatible with a new Shopware version. Here we refer to the Shopware Community Edition with Standard Responsive Theme
Do you need support? Our support team will be happy to help you competently in German and English. Support is available for all our paid plugins.
To make a support request, either use your Shopware account or use our support portal at https://support.netinventors.de - you will also find a lot of helpful information here.
To process your request quickly, make sure of the following points:
- the current version for the respective Shopware version of the plugin is installed
- it is located a valid subscription to the plugin
- the problem also occurs in the Shopware standard theme and with deactivated third-party plugins
- no changes were made by you or third parties to the plugin
We will of course support you anyway, but charge the support according to the effort.
Of course, you can first test all of our plugins for 30 detailed days. Take a look at the different functionalities and try everything before you decide to rent or buy. If you need advice we are at your disposal. Simply contact our support at https://support.netinventors.de
If a plugin does not fully meet your requirements, we would be happy to expand or adapt it to your individual needs To wish. Of course, we also create your own plugin. Simply contact us and tell us what we can do for you.