This plugin is available for Shopware 5
If you can see when shopping online that only a few euros are missing until the delivery is free of shipping costs, one consideration is particularly obvious: it would be annoying to have to pay shipping costs due to this small threshold. And another item is already added to the shopping cart, which saves the customer shipping costs and increases the shop operator's turnover. With the new "FreeDelivery" plug-in, shop operators can easily and clearly show their customers in real time what amount is still missing until free shipping.
The extension has practical features: If a customer visits the online shop, he sees from the beginning the value of the goods from which he orders free of charge. For example "€ 45.00 until free shipping!"
If, for example, an item is placed in the shopping cart for € 15.00, the ad value changes immediately to "€ 30.00 until free delivery!" - and finally when the value of the goods is reached in "free shipping!".
The display can be easily and simply configured by the shop operator and, if desired, integrated at any point on the template. By default, three positions are already specified: page header, article and shopping cart.
All texts are freely adaptable and localizable.
The advertisement not only provides the customer with a full overview, but also increases the shop operator's sales through attractive purchase animation and the associated reduction in the eventual cancellation of a purchase.
- Clear display of the missing goods value until free shipping directly on the homepage
- Display changes in real time with every item that is added to the shopping cart
- Purchase animation through "countdown" function
- Customizable texts
- Configurable at which points the shipping cost calculation should be output
- Configurable to which shipping method the calculation relates
- Optionally, the calculation can be output to the page template of Shopware shops using the marker (see instructions)
- A country list can now optionally be defined in the plugin configuration.
- The free shipping info is then only displayed for customers from these countries, provided the customer is logged in.
- configurable display from a defined residual value