Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: Net Inventors GmbH
- Support languages:
- Order number: Neti846166253478
- Manufacturer: Net Inventors GmbH
- Version: 3.5.3
- Last update: 17 Feb 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.2.0 – 18.104.22.168.0.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.1.0 – 126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.2.06.3.3.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.4.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.5.0 – 18.104.22.168
- Display of products in category tree
- Extensive search filter for products, orders and customers
- Open the product in the front end of the respective sales channels
- Login to customer account (log in as this customer)
- Order overview with payment method and shipping method
- Show how many products are assigned to a category
- Display of category status (active / inactive)
- Direct link in an order to the customer profile
- Save time with the administration
- Facilitates product search and editing
- further exciting features planned
If you as a shop operator would like to edit products in Shopware 6 Admin, you can currently only do so in the form of a large product list and search for the product names. In small online shops Handle it well, but in shops with several hundred or even thousands of items, each processing is enormous laborious. The display of articles in the category tree known from Shopware 5 is currently not possible - it is The exact name of a product or the category is not known, currently only the time-consuming search via the helps Front end.
This is where the plugin comes in, we have implemented the view as a category tree known from Shopware 5, so that you can go back immediately click on a category and you can see all the products assigned to this category. The The category tree also provides information on the number of assigned products and the current status of visibility of the Category - so you can see immediately whether a category is deactivated or activated.
Another highlight is the highly flexible filter, which you can use to keep track of products, orders and customers. Would you like to filter orders that have a certain delivery status, were created in any period and contain a certain product? No problem with the filter. Each entity (products, orders, customers) has all properties available that can be filtered.
Often it is necessary to see what your customer is seeing. With the function "Log in as customer" you can log into Register frontend as a customer.
In order to get a faster overview in your orders, we have the columns "Payment method" and "Shipping method" added. When ordering, it is now also possible to go directly to the customer profile with one click reach.
AdminTools is a standard plugin for Shopware 6, with which you can carry out your work on the online shop as usual in the future and save a lot of time.
If the functionalities are not mutually exclusive, we can ensure that this plugin is compatible with all of our own plugins. Compatibility with third-party plugins, for which For example, we cannot guarantee that Shopware's premium plugins count. If there are any problems, our support will be happy to help you. Of course, we keep our plugins compatible with a new Shopware version. Here we refer to the Shopware Community Edition with Standard Responsive Theme.
Do you need support? Our support team will be happy to help you competently in German and English. Support is available for all our paid plugins.
To make a support request, either use your Shopware account or use our support portal at https://support.netinventors.de - here you will also find a lot of helpful information.
To quickly process your request, make sure of the following:
- the current version for the respective Shopware version of the plugin is installed
- there is a valid subscription to the plugin
- the problem also occurs in the Shopware standard theme and with deactivated third-party plugins
- no changes were made to the plugin by you or third parties
We will of course support you anyway, but we will calculate the support according to the effort.
Of course, you can first test all of our plugins for 30 detailed days. Take a look at the different functionalities and try everything out before you decide to rent or buy. If you need advice, we are happy to help. Simply contact our support at https://support.netinventors.de
If a plugin does not fully meet your requirements, we would be happy to expand or adapt it according to your individual wishes. Of course, we also create your own plugin. Simply contact us and tell us what we can do for you.
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Ein absolutes must have...
Sorry, normal hasse ich solche Modewörter, aber hier trifft es ausnahmsweise mal wirklich zu.
Ohne dieses Plugin ist Shopware 6 so gut wie unbrauchbar.
Wobei ich das leider gleich mal mit einer fetten Kritik an Shopware verbinden muss: Wie kann es sein, dass die angeblich tollste, beste und nebenbei mit 2500 Euro auch nicht grade billige Shopsoftware diese Funktion nicht schon von Haus aus hat???
Vielen Dank für die spitzen Bewertung. Es freut uns, dass wir mit dem Plugin Shopware ein wenig besser machen können. Aktuell arbeiten wir an weiteren Features, welche die Arbeit mit Shopware weiter erleichern werden.
Viele Grüße aus Hamburg
- [#36645] Date filter optimised
- [#36479] Added a filter for the payment method to the orders
- [#36522] Added delivery and payment status
- [#36516] Fix filter styling
- [#36342] Product filter category with dynamic product group does not work
- [#36482] Disabled the login for guest customers
- [#36408] Open product in SalesChannel did not work correctly when shop is installed in subfolder
- [#36476] Sidebar with fix
- [#35342] Added filter to the customers view
- [#35343] Added filter to the orders
- [#36445] Code fixes
- [#36236] Fixed cache issue with product count in category tree
- [#36344] Fixed an issue with "Login as customer" on version 22.214.171.124
[#36134] Added "Login as customer"-function in customer overview
[#36196] Added a link to the user profile in the order details
[#36224] New columns for the overview of orders
[#35810] New condition for the product filter: manufacturer number
[#35581] New product filter: Products without categories
[#35293] Styling of condition tree in product filter
- [#35293] Added product preview link in administration
[#35202] Added number of articles in the overview of the categories
[#35345] Implemented display of the category status
[#35130] Shopware 6.3 Compatibility
[#34877] First release for SW 6