- Version 2.0.0
- Last update 2 Jun 2020
- Supported Languages
- Support from Net Inventors GmbH
6.1.0 – 184.108.40.206.0
So far, anyone who wants to use their Shopware Shop as a purely online catalog or only want to sell individual items through their own shop has had bad cards. PurchaseBlocker now enables shop operators to deactivate an online order for every item in the shop.
A checkbox in the backend can be used to mark whether each article can be ordered online or only the product information should be displayed. If the order is not possible, this is indicated to the user by an additional text.
PurchaseBlocker is suitable for retailers who also run a brick-and-mortar store or whose customers order by fax or phone, for example.
- Deactivate order function for certain articles
- Use Shopware as a catalog
- Definition of ordering options at the item level
- Allow purchase only for certain customer groups
Installation manualInstallation: https://support.netinventors.de/hc/de/articles/360011925260