- Support by: netzperfekt
- Support available in:
- Order number: Netzp55071514681
- Manufacturer: netzperfekt
- Version: 1.0.2
- Last update: 27 Aug 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 6.1.4 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.1.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.2.0
- Display of any number of messages, banners and popups in the frontend
- Flexible conditions for the display can be controlled
- Time control
Use this plugin to draw attention to your promotions, vouchers, holiday messages, order and delivery notes, maintenance work or other announcements. Flexible triggers for each message possible!
The plugin combines four different types of message boxes:
- messages ("toasts"): small displays for short texts
- Banners: Large-area notices
- Slide-Ins: similar to banners, but only visible after a click
- Modals: very attention-grabbing cues that cover the entire page.
You can create as many notifications as you like and configure them in many different ways.
In addition to the colours, you can determine when, where and how long the notices should appear:
- When: immediately - after x seconds - after x clicks - after scrolling - after x seconds of inactivity - after leaving the respective page
- Where: only on the start page - in the article list - on the product detail page - on any configurable pages
- How long: always - only once - for x days - for x seconds - until confirmation by the user
- Furthermore, a period of time (from - to) can be defined in which the message is displayed, and messages can optionally be displayed only for registered shop users.
A message can consist of a title, text and optionally an image. You can also define a link/button.
The plugin supports the sales channels, is multilingual and of course fully responsive or mobile capable.
- install and activate as usual in the plugin manager
- Call menu item "Marketing/Popups & Banners"
- define your Message(s) and test them in the frontend
- The options should be self-explanatory; for further information please refer to the plugin https://plugins.netzperfekt.de/doc/Netzp49581516408 (german language only) for the SW 5 plugin (note: currently not all options of the SW 5 version are supported, a new documentation for the SW 6 plugin is in preparation)