- Version 1.0.0
- Last update 28 Jan 2020
- Supported Languages
- Support from netzperfekt
6.1.4 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 6.2.2
This plugin provides a simple and quick to implement minimum age testing system.
The use of the shop is only possible after a confirmation. The age check is valid for the entire shop and also works if a user wants to go directly to a lower level of the shop (e.g. via a Google hit).
Attention: please check for yourself whether the legal requirements are sufficiently observed.
- Age can be defined in the settings
- Any URL to redirect if age check fails
- The check is stored via an encrypted cookie and can be saved for the duration of the session or for a specific period of time (day, week, month, year).
- The reference to the age limit is displayed as an overlay and can be adapted as required using a template.
- Install and activate plugin normally via the backend
- Additionally activate the age query in the plugin settings
- Furthermore, the minimum age and a forwarding URL can be set, which is called up in the event of a negative confirmation.
- The overlay can be adjusted by the Template engine/Shopware/Plugins/Community/Frontend/NetzpAlterspruefung/Views/frontend/overlay.tpl.
- Important: always recompile the theme!