Cloud / Self-hosted
This extension/theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This plugin is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: Zenit Design
- Support available in:
- Order number: zenit89631739820
- Manufacturer: Zenit Design
- Version: 1.2.0
- Last update: 12 Jan 2021
- Plugin available in:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 18.104.22.168 – 22.214.171.124.3.1.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.2.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.3.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.4.0 – 220.127.116.11
- Easy to start → free download of preconfigured child themes
- Extensive configuration → Customizable - completely without programming knowledge
- Design & Scalability → suitable for practically all themes and sizes
- No branding → No branding, no copyright notice, no extra fees.
- Developer Support → Receive support from qualified employees & developers.
- Full Responsive → Your page will look great - on any device!
- Theme Fonts and Google Fonts → Choose from the included theme fonts or use the integrated Google Fonts connection with over 1000+ fonts, our use self-hosted fonts
- Sticky Header → Fixed head area on all devices - if you want!
- Category picture in listing → Show category banners in your category listing, automatically.
- Quckview → Preview of the article in the listing.
- Quanitityselect in listings → Best usability for your customers - even on mobile devices.
- Image Change in listings → Show an alternative product picture on mouseover.
- Administration → Quantity selection already available in the listing.
- Individual Header → Logo, shop navigation, category navigation can be arranged individually.
- 4+ Layout modes → Full-Width, Full-Width-Boxed, Full-Width-Header & Boxed - adjustable shop width.
- 4+ Icon Fonts → Display of sharp icons on all resolutions & devices.
- 3+ Topbar Layouts →Foldable, foldable, offcanvas. For a tidier & clean look.
- 3 Search Layouts → Standard, fold-out, offcanvas.
- Marketing Banner → You would like to promote a voucher code, indicate a category - or are you even on a company holiday? Wrote in the marketing banner in the header area and inform your customers.
- Social Media → Links to all common social media platforms in the footer.
Theme Atmos - Shopware 6 premium Theme
Individuality without programming knowledge.
With Theme Atmos you don't have to be a developer - because here you can design your individual shop layout with just a few clicks. With its versatile customization options, Theme Atmos offers you the flexibility you need.
As a mutli-purpose theme, it is suitable for a wide variety of topics such as cosmetics, jewelry, furniture, watches, high-tech products, spare parts or as a megastore with many categories and products.
Atmos is 100% responsive so that your onlineshop makes a professional impression on all devices and resolutions. The clear design impresses with its clean and elegant design language and thus puts the important thing in the foreground - your products.
We will help you - quickly and free of charge.
In our Documentation & Knowledgebase you will find frequently asked questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is the theme suitable for? → for beginners, professionals and agencies Thanks to a completely own theme configuration the theme is very simply configured and individualized - without any programming knowledge. Especially for Shopware beginners here offers a cost-effective alternative to expensive agencies. Especially with regard to the new Shopware 6 version it pays to buy our themes. But even agencies and professionals can customize the entire theme for their own customers by deriving a child theme - without any branding or copyright notice.
- Copyright, branding, additional costs? - Not with us! You are welcome to change the copyright of the test modules and remove the reference to us. There are no additional costs or fees . This also applies to agencies that want to offer our theme to their customers. Of course we are also happy if you keep the reference to our work in your theme.
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Schlankes, gut konfigurierbares Shopware 6 Theme
Installation & Activation
After purchasing the theme in the store, it is available to you in the administration of your shop. Open the administration of your shop and navigate to Settings > System > Plugins. In the list, you can install the theme-plugin in the row using the context menu and then activate it.
Demo Set as Child Theme
If you want to start configuring the theme with one of our demo sets, download it from our Themes overview. Why you should generally use such a child theme is explained in the post about Child-Themes.
You can find out more about our demo sets at: https://sets.zenit.design
Configuration & Assignment
Select a sales channel and assign the new theme to it by switching to the "Theme" tab. The "Change theme" button opens a popup in which you can select the new theme. With the button "Edit theme" you can start designing your shop.
The theme offers the possibility to embed individual fonts automatically through Google Fonts. Please pay attention to an update of your data protection declaration. You can easily deactivate this function in the theme if you want to host your fonts yourself.
Version 1.2.0Child-Theme Update available:
When using a child theme, we recommend updating the child theme so that the newly added configuration fields are also available in the child theme.
Download updated child themes: https://themes.zenit.design
You are using one of our child themes and have already made some code-customizations?
Then you should read the child-theme update guide before the child-theme update: https://themes-sw6.zenit.design/vorlagen#updates
- Feature - Implementation of a selection of Google fonts as local theme fonts for easy data protection-compliant use without external embedding.
- Feature - New configuration to select theme-fonts.
- Feature - New configuration to toggle the collapsible element to be open by default on mobile devices.
- Feature - New configuration to set number of products per row in listings for each viewport/device.
- Feature - New configuration to enable or disable variant characteristics on product boxes.
- Optimization - Improvements in the theme.json
- Optimization - Added some twig-blocks in base.html.twig for better customization.
- Optimization - Adjust line-height of product-box product-description
- Optimization - Revision of the help texts for custom code
- Feature - Code Editor in Plugin configuration for custom code fields
- Optimization - Positioning of centered breadcrumbs if header absolute and full width header mode
- Optimization - Disabled button contrast
- Optimization - Appearance product configurator option label with rounded borders
- Optimization - Revision of the product card image display mode image
- Optimization - Revision of the category image configuration
- Bugfix - Display of breadcrumbs on the detail page at SW 18.104.22.168
- Optimization - Positioning of the Suggest search results
- Optimization - Prevents elements from being superimposed on the product image
- Optimization - Calculation of additional body paddings for cookie banners only with default ad
- Optimization - Administration module injects repositoryFactory insted of theme-mixin
- Compatibility - Improvement of the compatibility of the icon.html.twig
- Compatibility - Hide thumbs and dots when having too many product images - SW 22.214.171.124
- Optimization - Revision of the event to hide the preloader
- Optimization - Revision of the product card image display modes in listings
- Optimization - Prevents jumping of product-actions between transition-states in listings
- Optimization - Prevents the background color of the article images from flashing on detail pages
- Optimization - moved DOM .page-wrapper
- Optimization - Width of Flyout Menu improved
- Bugfix - Quickview Cart Button - PageController can't be requested via XmlHttpRequest.
Version 1.1.0Child-Theme Update available:
When using a child theme, we recommend updating the child theme so that the newly added configuration fields are also available in the child theme. Please read the instructions carefully to avoid data loss in the case of individual child theme adjustments: https://themes-sw6.zenit.design/vorlagen#updates
Download updated child themes: https://themes.zenit.design
- Feature - New configuration for controlling the footer columns on tablet and desktop devices
- Optimization - Improvement of the display in certain combinations of settings
- Optimization - Width of the extended menu in boxed mode
- Optimization - Product Slider Gutter can be set by configuring the card spacing. This gives all grids the same spacing.
- Optimization - Revision of the header combinations with regard to the display of the Offcanvas Navigation Button
- Optimization - Vertical alignment of text and icon in the header shopping cart button
- Optimization - Revision of the sticky header function
- Optimization - Suggest search results scrollable
- Bugfix - Horizontal scrolling through expandable search in relation to header mode full-width-boxed fixed
- Bugfix - Deaktivieren der Tooltips auf Geräten mit Toucheingabe
- Optimization - Improvement Lighthouse Report: font-display: swap implemented for font embedding
- Optimization - Further improvements of the accessibility of the Lighthouse Report
- Optimization - Improved display of the images in cross-selling
- Bugfix - Close button of the overlay search carried out the search after entering a search string, if the Nutter decided not to carry out a search.
- Bugfix - header-main in sticky mode in combination with the hide option covered elements
- Optimization - Revision of the header display for single header, standard search, center logo and off-canvas main navigation XS-MD and XS-LG
- Optimization - Positioning of the centered logo when displaying elements above the header, e.g. Conversion banner
- Optimization - Improvement of the sticky header with absolute positioning
- Optimization - Improvement of the sticky header animation with single-line header and hide option
- Compatibility - Absolutely positioned headers no longer cover conversion bars and other elements above the header
- Bugfix - Prevent escaping html on quickview description and manufacturer descripption in manufacturer tab
- Optimization - Revision of footer paddings on boxed layouts
- Optimization - Revision of header overlay mode on shopping experiences
- Optimization - Revision of expandable search on different layout styles
- Feature - Header overlay mode on shopping experiences on background-color independent of a category image
- Bugfix - paddings on breadcrumbs on Boxed Layout
- Bugfix - Quickview price align
- Bugfix - Product actions not visible after sorting
- Optimization - Revision of the Main Navigation Hovers
- Optimierung - Revision of the quickview icon
- Optimierung - Revision of header with multi lined, logo left, search default
- Bugfix - Details page mobile tab-menu
- Bugfix - Collapsible top bar initial state
- Feature - added content animations for shopping experiences (more about this in the documentation).
- Compatibility - Improved compatibility when placing the flyout menu in fullwidth mode
- Optimizations - Smaller optimizations of designations in the configuration- Feature - Content Animationen für Erlebniswelten hinzugefügt. (mehr dazu in der Doku)
- Initial plugin release