Cloud / Self-hosted
This extension/theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This plugin is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: Net Inventors GmbH
- Support languages:
- Order number: Neti592129685981
- Manufacturer: Net Inventors GmbH
- Version: 3.2.1
- Last update: 22 Feb 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 18.104.22.168 – 22.214.171.124.3.1.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.2.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.3.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.4.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.5.0 – 18.104.22.168
- Create and manage coupons
- Offer purchasable vouchers with a fixed value, variable value (from to), graduated values (5,10,20, x)
- General and individual vouchers
- Multiple vouchers can be redeemed
- The validity of the vouchers can be flexibly configured using the rule builder
- Retention of residual value (voucher can be used for several purchases until the credit is used up)
- Voucher can be redeemed by entering a code
- Overview of vouchers in the customer account, show / hide assigned vouchers in the customer account
Whether for a birthday, as a claim credit or marketing campaign: Vouchers are ideal accelerators for sales in your online shop. They ensure successful customer loyalty and larger shopping baskets and increase your sales in the long term. It is particularly important that vouchers can be reliably and individually created and easily managed. In addition, the residual value of a voucher is now part of good practice for most online retailers. With our plugin "EasyCoupon", all this is now also available for Shopware 6 - and with additional practical features!
First of all, you can always decide for yourself whether you want to give the discount in euros or as a percentage. Instead of the previous Shopware 5, the new plugin now also gives you the option of creating individual vouchers that can only be redeemed by code for a single customer, but also general vouchers. For example, for Christmas promotions, the summer sale or special advertising campaigns. All your customers can then redeem these with the same voucher code (such as "SOMMER21").
Redemption rules via RuleBuilder
A highlight is the redemption restriction with the flexible Rulebuilder. You can define redemption rules for your vouchers - for example, that a voucher can only be redeemed for a certain period of time, for a certain customer group or for a certain purchase value. These restrictions are then automatically linked in the voucher.
Residual value preservation
Also on board is the optional residual value retention. This allows customers to redeem vouchers in parts, the remaining amount remains stored in the system and can be redeemed for further purchases up to the expiry date until it is used up.
Even if you would like to offer vouchers as a product in your shop, "EasyCoupon" has the corresponding functionalities ready. Offer vouchers with a fixed value e.g. 10 EUR or configure graduated values (50 EUR, 100 EUR, 200 EUR) or let your customers determine the value of the voucher themselves - here you can determine a from to value. Of course, you can also configure the redemption rules for your purchase vouchers via RuleBuilder.
Redeem multiple vouchers
Via plugin configuration you can globally define whether your customers can redeem several vouchers at the same time. In the voucher itself, it is also possible to exclude a combination with other vouchers.
If the functionalities are not mutually exclusive, we can ensure that this plugin is compatible with all of our own plugins. Compatibility with third-party plugins, for which For example, we cannot guarantee that Shopware's premium plugins count. If there are any problems, our support will be happy to help you. Of course, we keep our plugins compatible with a new Shopware version. Here we refer to the Shopware Community Edition with Standard Responsive Theme.
Do you need support? Our support team will be happy to help you competently in German and English. Support is available for all our paid plugins.
To make a support request, either use your Shopware account or use our support portal at https://support.netinventors.de - here you will also find a lot of helpful information.
To quickly process your request, make sure of the following:
- the current version for the respective Shopware version of the plugin is installed
- there is a valid subscription to the plugin
- the problem also occurs in the Shopware standard theme and with deactivated third-party plugins
- no changes were made to the plugin by you or third parties
We will of course support you anyway, but we will calculate the support according to the effort.
Of course, you can first test all of our plugins for 30 detailed days. Take a look at the different functionalities and try everything out before you decide to rent or buy. If you need advice, we are happy to help. Simply contact our support at https://support.netinventors.de
If a plugin does not fully meet your requirements, we would be happy to expand or adapt it according to your individual wishes. Of course, we also create your own plugin. Simply contact us and tell us what we can do for you.
- [#36467] Add backend validation for purchase vouchers
- [#36632] Purchasable coupon conditions will now be deleted from the database if the coupon is deleted
- [#36595] Send header and footer with activation email
- [#36470] Added import/export profile
- [#36643] Change method call
- [#36633] Fixed incompatibility with LineItemCustomFieldRule
- [#36593] Fix wrong output of an error message in SW 22.214.171.124
- [#36499] Sorting in transaction overview did not work
- [#36521] Adjustment of texts in the admin
- [#36538] Added custom date range rule
- [#36573] Orders could no longer be created in the administration
- [#36034] Added current voucher status on voucher detail page in administration
- [#36295] Conditions for purchase vouchers
- [#36126] New condition for voucher: limitation to customer
- [#36085] New voucher property "Combine vouchers"
- [#36124] Added "copy code" button
- [#36125] Added value type column to voucher prodcuts listing
- [#36222] Removed redeem button in the account if remaining value of 0
- [#36214] Info if no voucher was found in the account
- [#36459] Display order number of voucher
- [#36404] Improved creation of mail templates
- [#36409] Check whether the plug-in is activated for the sale channel
- [#36172] Changed name of a condition
- [#36072] New plugin config: only show code after payment
- [#36406] Product price fields have been disabled for purchase vouchers without fixed value
- [#36073] Display remaining value of a voucher after order completion
- [#36405] Adjustment of English texts in the admin
[#36335] Rename classes
- [#36302] Make faker only available in DEV mode
- [#36303] Adjust mail template installer
New development of the EasyCoupon plugin for Shopware 6