Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: Net Inventors GmbH
- Support languages:
- Order number: Neti994519069697
- Manufacturer: Net Inventors GmbH
- Version: 3.9.1
- Last update: 31 Mar 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 126.96.36.199 – 188.8.131.52.3.1.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.2.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.4.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.5.0 – 126.96.36.199
- Show Shopping Experiences on product detail pages
- Assignment by dynamic product group or direct assignment
- 7 different output positions: above or below the product description, replace the complete product detail description, above or below the product detail description, replace the product features, last element on page
- Several Shopping Experiences possible for each product and position
- Enable Twig variables in Shopping Experiences via Twig compiler
- Impressively present articles with the Shopping Experiences and thus increase sales
- Simple administration - assignment of Shopping Experiences to product (s) or product to Shopping Experience (s)
- Flexible presentation of content on products
- Use the full potential of the Shopping Experiences
- Overview of the relations between products and Shopping Experiences under "Settings > Plugins > ProductDetailCms"
With Shopware 6, Shopware has implemented a powerful and flexible content management system, the Shopping Experiences, with which you as a shop owner can design your own landing pages, category pages and content pages individually with many templates and elements. An urgently needed feature, which is unfortunately still missing, is the placement of Shopping Experiences on article detail pages. But there is good news: With our new plugin "ProductDetailCms" exactly this is possible from now on.
With the help of the plugin, you can create your own content for all your articles in the shopware Shopping Experiences, and then link your created Shopping Experiences in your article. The best thing about it: You can decide for yourself at which positions the Shopping Experiences should appear in your articles - for example, you can overwrite the original article description text with a Shopping Experience. As an additional treat, it is even possible to place several Shopping Experiences in different positions on your article.
With the optional Twig compiler you can access all variables in the page context, e.g. to output additional fields of the current product in your experience world.
If the functionalities are not mutually exclusive, we can ensure that this plugin is compatible with all of our own plugins. Compatibility with third-party plugins, for which For example, we cannot guarantee that Shopware's premium plugins count. If there are any problems, our support will be happy to help you. Of course, we keep our plugins compatible with a new Shopware version. Here we refer to the Shopware Community Edition with Standard Responsive Theme.
Do you need support? Our support team will be happy to help you competently in German and English. Support is available for all our paid plugins.
To make a support request, either use your Shopware account or use our support portal at https://support.netinventors.de - here you will also find a lot of helpful information.
To quickly process your request, make sure of the following:
- the current version for the respective Shopware version of the plugin is installed
- there is a valid subscription to the plugin
- the problem also occurs in the Shopware standard theme and with deactivated third-party plugins
- no changes were made to the plugin by you or third parties
We will of course support you anyway, but we will calculate the support according to the effort.
Of course, you can first test all of our plugins for 30 detailed days. Take a look at the different functionalities and try everything out before you decide to rent or buy. If you need advice, we are happy to help. Simply contact our support at https://support.netinventors.de
If a plugin does not fully meet your requirements, we would be happy to expand or adapt it according to your individual wishes. Of course, we also create your own plugin. Simply contact us and tell us what we can do for you.
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
individuelle produktseiten gestalten
wer keine 08/15 kategorie- oder produktseiten haben möchte, braucht unbedingt dieses plugin! ich nutze es zusammen mit einem anderen plugin, das mir zusätzliche elemente zur verfügung stellt. ohne programmierkenntnisse lassen sich absolut individuelle kategorie- und produktseiten erstellen. ich habe mir die inhalte in verschiedenen blöcken eingeteilt und dazu jeweils bausteine angelegt, die sich auch kopieren lassen. pro seite lassen sich verschiedene bausteine einsetzen und so miteinander kombinieren. der phantasie sind also keine grenzen gesetzt.
Ahoi Frau Schneider,
vielen Dank für die starke Bewertung. Haben uns sehr darüber gefreut.
- [#37011] Fixed display error in administration
- [#37012] Fixed issue with migration
- [#36941] You can now assign shopping experiences to a product stream
- [#36940] New position: last page element
- [#36702] Duplication of the relation to the shopping world can be deactivated via plug-in configuration
- [#36541] Added "Priority" column to the listing
- [#36546] Relation was not deleted if product or shopping world was deleted
- [#36523] CMS pages can now be compiled per product via Twig
- [#36469] Assignment of the several elements with a priority
[#35834] New position: replace product properties
[#35944] Added a listing of all connections between products and shopping experiences
[#35870] Fixed problem with empty names of variant articles
[#35807] CSS Style and intentions for display positions
[#35788] Output positions above and below product properties
[#35781] Technical improvement of ProductCmsEntity
[#35764] Added new positions for a display
[#35732] Technical improvement of ProductCmsEntity
- [#35364] Setting of the shopping experiences in its own tab
[#35363] Established relation between shopping experiences and products established
[#35000] Established relation between shopping experiences and products established
[#34965] Compatibility with Shopware 6.3
[#34909] First release