- Version 2.0.1
- Last update 5 Sep 2019
- Supported Languages
- Support from AAF Tech
5.2.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 5.6.2
Hide product prices and "Add to cart" button . Manage prices display depending on customer groups. Customize button texts and messages to make your pricing policy maximally flexible.
Shopware Hide Price extension help you make your pricing policy much more flexible by showing prices only to logged-in users or customers belonging to particular groups. This way you can easily hide Add to Cart button or organize private sales in your Shopware store.
You can hide price from the following users:
- Not logged-in
- Any other customer group
- Hide prices on products and category pages
- Disable adding to cart button
- Replace 'Add to Cart' with a custom button
- Display prices to particular customer groups
- Redirect customers to any store page
- SUPPORT IS FREE
- We are available to provide all kind of services and support to the customers. You can contact if you face any inconvenience. Drop a message for any bugs and IT support.
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Superschneller und freundlicher Support
1.Download the plugin2.Install the plugin under "Configuration" -> "Plugin Manager" -> "Installed" -> "Install"
3.After installation, you can activate the plugin by clicking on the red cross
4.Set up Basic Plugin Configuration according to your desire
5.Save the changes and manually clear the cache and recompile the shop
Version 2.0.1infinite scrolling Price Hide Bug Fix
Hide and display top navigation Message
This is the stable version , we recommend Use This