This plugin is available for Shopware 6
- Increase your revenue - reduce friction at the time of checkout, easily move into new markets with relevant local payment methods like Google Pay, Sofort or Klarna Invoice
- Reduce risk - block fraudsters , not shoppers. Manage risk in-house with no third party dependency
- One system, one partner and one contract for all payments worldwide
- No long-term contract
- Geared for growth:
- Global acquiring: Local payment connections around the world
- Data-driven payment optimization
- Accept all key payment methods
- Real-time fraud prevention
- Better customer experiences:
- 3D Secure 2 authentication natively
- Optimized checkouts
- Operational excellence & security:
- Plug-in supported in-house
- All important payment data in one report
- Adyen hosted PCI compliance
- Fully PSD2 Compliant
Make payments easy with the Adyen Shopware 5 Payments Plugin which gives you a competitive edge. One integration gives you access to a global all-in-one payments platform. Accept all major global and local payment methods expand quickly into new markets and channels, manage risk, and track results. We’ll look after your payments so you can spend more time running your business.
Reduce operational time
The plugin keeps the two platforms synchronised, so you can view transaction summaries in Shopware, and switch to Adyen for more detailed reporting. The plugin requires the least amount of configuration possible on the Shopware side. The configuration on the Shopware side is purely focussed on the link between Shopware and Adyen. All other configuration, for example the configuration of the available payment methods, is done in the Adyen account itself.
Adyen customers: Uber, Spotify, Mango, Swarovski, Zalando, eBay.
- No plugin or setup fee
- No additional fees to update the plugin
- 24/7 Support at no additional cost
This plugin enables Adyen's payment methods in Shopware's checkout but there's no settings page in the administration panel to configure them.
Installation is straightforward and detailed documentation can be found here: https://docs.adyen.com/plugins/shopware-5.
1. Sign up for a test account with Adyen at https://www.adyen.com/signup?utm_medium=Referral&utm_source=Partner&utm_partner=Shopware
2. Apply for a live account with Adyen. For more information, see Applying for a Live Account
3. While you are waiting for your live account credentials, you can start integrating into your test account:
We're here to help. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Removed customer ID from shopperinfo payload
Changed order completed state
Improvements to error handling on test API button
Improve exception logging
Refund using original PSP
offer_closed notification handling
Event for order restore
Payment methods cache
Live/Test config values
Version 1.4.1Supported payment methods
- Google Pay