This plugin is available for Shopware 6
- Support by: simplecode solutions
- Support available in:
- Order number: alo4441485319987
- Manufacturer: simplecode solutions
- Version: 1.1.2
- Last update: 14 Oct 2019
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 5.2.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 5.6.8
With this plugin your visitors are able to switch the listing view layout in categories and on the search results page.
You can indidually enable each of the Shopware layouts "Detailed information", "Only important information", "Big image", "Product List". Let visitors of your shop decide on their own which layout they want to use in categories and on the search results page.
- 4 buttons for the different layouts, enabled inpidually
- Option to deactivate the label "Layout:" next to the buttons
- Support for images out of your media library which will be shown instead the standard icons on the buttons
- You can translate your labels inpidually for each language you support
- responsive layout, based on the Shopware responsive theme
If you have problems or questions regarding the installation or customization of the plugin feel free to contact us via mail to email@example.com. We'll help you!
The following setting has to be added to the file config.php in the ROOT folder of your shop:
'httpcache' => [
'cache_cookies' => [
'alo_listing_view_switcher' => 'AloListingViewSwitcherView',
WARNING: You need PHP knowledge for this. Do not just copy this p into the file! If you need help with this part of the installation we can do that for you. Just send us an e-mail containing a FTP account to access your shop!
After installing the plugin you can enable each listing view layout inpidually in the settings. You can also add images from your media library and change the labels for every button.
If you use a heavily customized template for your shop feel free to contact us through the support or via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll help you setting up this plugin.