Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is available for Shopware 6
- Support by: Code 108
- Support languages:
- Order number: C108338149356458
- Manufacturer: Code 108
- Version: 1.1.0
- Last update: 26 Jun 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 5.3.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 5.7.3
- easy management of questions and answers in the backend
- User-friendly, responsive presentation in a modern design
- Search the FAQ area
- easy setup of the plugin in just a few steps
- 12 attractive designs
- user-friendly design of the FAQ section
- providing a search in the FAQ section for easy finding of questions and answers by your customers
Answer the most important questions of your customers in a clear FAQ area. With a perfectly coordinated FAQ section, give your customers the opportunity to find answers to frequently asked questions about your shop quickly and easily. In this way, you can avoid frequently occurring questions about your shop and also increase transparency for your customers. With the Shopware plugin Customize FAQ you can solve the task with ease! A user-friendly interface leads you to your own FAQ area (Frequently Asked Questions) in just a few steps. Play out the questions and answers on your preferred pages by integrating the FAQ area into any shopping world of your shop.
Test the various setting options live in our demo shop and take a look at the plugin in action:
Watch the FAQ plugin demo
Implement your own FAQ section with our Shopware plugin
Increase customer satisfaction. Don't let your customers grope in the dark. With the help of the Shopware plugin, we start where other plugins fail. In a few minutes you can integrate the most important questions and answers into the shopping world you have selected!
With our e-commerce plugin you can make ordering easier for your customers. You deal specifically with your customers and answer important questions in advance. The more extensive the questions and answers, the happier the customers. This will reduce the effort you put into answering emails from your potential customers.
Simply add in the backend of your shop your individual FAQ area to a world of experience, compile your theme and clear the cache. No programming skills are required! You can choose the presentation of the FAQ area that matches your shop from 12 appealing designs.
Benefits at a glance
- Individual placement of your questions and answers
- Modern setup of the plugin
- Easy installation of the plugin and integration via shopping worlds
It has never been easier to integrate a separate area for your FAQ in Shopware. To make your decision easier, you can try the plugin in the free demo version. Test the simple implementation of the program and convince yourself of its simplicity.
Should there be any questions despite the documentation, we are available at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I install the plugin? You find the installation instructions in the plugin documentation: see manual.
- Who can I contact if I have problems installing the plugin? Please send us a message to email@example.com. We will then get back to you shortly and support you with the installation of the plugin.
- Will the plugin also be compatible with future Shopware 5 versions? Our plugin is constantly being developed so that you can also use it with future Shopware 5 versions.
Adjustments for Shopware version 5.7.0
Extension of the backend module: Adding more categories
New snippets added for standard texts for the frontend
Adjustments for loading the images
Adjustments textfields backend administration
Adjustments for the FAQ content in the backend module
Adjustments for the plugin functionality
CSS adjustments for mobile devices
Search function added for the FAQ section
Adjustments for editing the questions and the answers
Adjustments before publication