- Version 1.0.0
- Last update 9 Sep 2019
- Supported Languages
- Support from catchIT GmbH
5.5.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 5.6.7
Performance is relevant to Google ranking.Google indexes more and more mobile and evaluates data on the performance of visitors.
- Automatically loads all files from Responsive theme - no static list
- Update-compatible - does not touch the Shopware Core files
- Does the grunt & backend compiler work as usual? Everything works, as usual!
- Is also LESS possible from the Responsive theme? LESS is not a part of these themes and can be easily integrated in your own Theme Responsive- / Bare mixins and removed. So everything can be developed as usual.
- Is the plugin productive in use? Yes and because of requests I created this theme! For further help with the integration please inquire.
- Will the plugin also be available for Shopware 6? Hopefully not, because Shopware 6 allows easy ways to remove components or has a simple modular structure.
- What difference does the plugin make in Pagespeed, Insights or Lighthouse? Productive website without tracker lies with all measures (not only JS / Less adjusted) with 95-98 for mobile and 100 for desktop. (Shopping world, listing, product detail & content pages). Servers, plugins and required modules additionally influence the results.
- Why is the plugin free? In principle, the theme is not very complicated. The value lies more in the knowledge of how everything is related. Personally, I would be happy if developers put more emphasis on performance. Most importantly, mid-range smartphones can not be compared with high-end developer notebooks or servers. Concerning the other things, like Less / Plugins only Doku and I will not currently provide - especially since this does not exist yet. If interested, please inquire.
- Install the theme
- create a new own theme inherit form Js Performance Theme OR adjust yout Theme.php
class Theme extends \Shopware\Components\Theme
protected $extend = 'JSTheme';
Configuration options in README.md for better highlighting/code formation!