This plugin is available for Shopware 6
- Support by: COMPRA GmbH
- Support available in:
- Order number: Compr12547545631
- Manufacturer: COMPRA GmbH
- Version: 1.0.1
- Last update: 8 Oct 2019
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 5.2.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 5.6.8
- Deposit up to four logos per article, which are displayed on the product images
- Quick and easy selection of logos through media selection in the article free text fields
- Additional tooltip texts when hovering over the logos can be maintained per article
- The position of the logos on the product images (top/bottom, left/right) can be maintained per article
- Article Logos, tooltip texts and the position of the logos are translatable per article and can thus be configured per sub- or language shop
- Article Logos can be displayed independently in the listing and on the article details page
- Default position of the Article Logos can be defined in the plugin settings
- Mass data maintenance in the positioning of the logos for all articles possible
- Quick and easy installation
Some articles in your shop need special attention?
Could it be, that you sell products in your shop that have received special awards?
With our plugin "Article Logos" you can deposit different logos for each article, which are then displayed additionally on the product images.
This will get your customer's attention to awards, participation in product testing, or additional features of the product.
In the current plugin version you can save up to four different logos per article.
The selection of the logos per article is quite uncomplicated through media selection in the backend in the article free text fields.
An optional tooltip text is displayed when hovering over the logo. In addition, this text will be displayed as alternative text if the logo can not be loaded.
In order to customize the display of the logos, you can specify a position for the display of the logos on the product images per article (top left, top right, bottom left or bottom right).
In addition, a standard position can be defined in the plugin settings, which is automatically set if no position for the logos has been saved for articles. This enables mass data maintenance in the positioning of the logos for all articles, if the position should be the same for all articles.
The display of the Article Logos in the shop can also be controlled and customized in the plugin settings.
In the current plugin version, the logos can be displayed or hidden independently in the listing (article listing, top sellers, "Customers also bought" and "Customers also viewed") as well as on the article details page.
All presented plugin settings and article free text fields are also configurable or translatable per sub- or language shop. this allows an individual configuration of the article logos per article and sub- or language shop!
Note: A complete and correct functionality of this plugin can only be guaranteed for the standard themes "Bare" and "Responsive".
Contact & Support
- Consulting (eCommerce strategy)
- Realization of eCommerce projects for B2B and B2C
- Interface development
- Custom plugin development
- Third Party software integrations
- Shopware training
- Technical support
• download plugin
• install plugin
• configure plugin
• clear cache
• compile theme