- Version 1.0.1
- Last update 21 Mar 2019
- Supported Languages
- Support from COMPRA GmbH
5.2.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 5.6.4
It happens over and over again that an end user uses an outdated or no longer supported browser to shop online.
Especially nowadays, with more and more styles, scripts and responsive websites, this can sometimes lead to problems in presentation and functionality.
A wrong presentation or lack of functionality due to an outdated or not by Shopware supported browser of the end customer leads in the worst case to higher abortion rates in your shop.
To prevent this, our plugin can activate a "Browser Check" on every page in the shop, which checks the user's current browser incl. version and stores this information in the session as well.
If the customer uses a browser not supported by Shopware (according to Shopware system requirements), a hint will be displayed at the top of the page informing the customer that he is using an outdated browser.
In the current version of the plugin, the hint is displayed in Internet Explorer, for the following versions:
- Shopware < 5.3: Hint will be displayed for IE < 9.0
- Automatic check of the current browser of the end user (browser and version)
- Display a hint at the top of the page if an outdated browser is used
- Possibility for the customer to hide the hint for the current session
- Browser Check can be activated / deactivated per subshop
- Adaptation of the hint text is mpossible via a text snippet
- Information about the user's current browser are available as variables for the template and text snippets
- Individual presentation of the hint (color and icon) is possible per subshop
- Quick and easy installation
• download plugin
• install plugin
• configure plugin
• clear cache
• compile theme