- Version 1.0.0
- Last update 25 Sep 2018
- Supported Languages
- Support from COMPRA GmbH
5.2.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 5.6.6
In Shopware, it is possible by default for the customer to enter a voucher code in the shopping cart and the payment process. This feature is also available if you do not offer vouchers in your shop. With our plugin "Disable vouchers" you can hide or completely disable the voucher function in your shop.
Our plugin not only hides all the places in your shop where your customers can enter a voucher, but also sets up a redirect from the voucher check page back to the shopping cart.
Would you like to offer vouchers again? No problem!
Our plugin only deactivates the voucher function. A step that can be reversed at any time.
It is also possible to configure the voucher fields in the shopping cart and on the order confirm page independently of each other.
Note: A complete and correct functionality of this plugin can only be guaranteed for the standard themes "Bare" and "Responsive".
Contact & Support
- Consulting (eCommerce strategy)
- Realization of eCommerce projects for B2B and B2C
- Interface development
- Custom plugin development
- Third Party software integrations
- Shopware training
- Technical support
- Deactivate voucher function completely
- Hide voucher field in shopping cart
- Hide voucher field on order confirm page
- Independent configuration of the mentioned settings
- Easy and fast installation
• download plugin
• install plugin
• clear cache