- Version 1.0.4
- Last update 23 Oct 2018
- Supported Languages
- Support from cusati media GmbH
5.1.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 5.6.2
With this fancy plugin visitors of your shop will, by default, order as guests.
If you wish to, you can thereby avoid customer accounts completely. Customer accounts, not customers! Please don’t expect too much. Some shops, like the ones we make, are just too awesome.
There are a lot of reasons to go without customer accounts.
Some customers don’t want to create a new account. One less login they have to worry about.
In some shops customer accounts don’t make sense, for example if your customers only make individual orders by the very nature of the things you sell.
Other customers stop by randomly and are on the verge to spontaneously buy something from you. Don’t blow it now by initiating an inconvenient registration process!
Furthermore, customer accounts are relevant to the DSGVO-appropriate way of running your shop.
If you want to avoid customers accounts permanently, our plugin “Permanent Guest Order” is here to help you. The “permanent” refers to “guest” by the way. Although we of course hope that it will also cause permanent orders.
- all orders are handled without accounts
- typing in personal details only leads to the next step of the checkout, not in creating an account
- customers that don’t actually log themselves in order as guest by default
- you have the option to further show the login field for customer accounts
- → specific customers have the possibility to still log in “regularly”
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Login deaktivieren , als Gast bestellen
Dank des erstklassigen Supports wurde ein Problem sehr schnell, kompetent und freundlich behoben.
Das Plugin ist sehr leicht zu bedienen und erfüllt seinen Zweck.
1. InstallationPlease buy the plugin and install it via the plugin manager.
After the installation, the plugin must be activated and the shop cache (frontend) emptied.
2. ConfigurationPlease go to the plugin configuration.
There you have the following options:
1. Activate permanent guest orderShould the permanent guest order be activated for this sub/language shop?
2. Display loginShould the login window and the login advantages for this shop be displayed?
This can be useful if certain customers should be able to log in "normally" despite a permanent guest order.