Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is planned for Shopware 6
- Support by: cusati media GmbH
- Support languages:
- Order number: cusat93986770188
- Manufacturer: cusati media GmbH
- Version: 1.0.4
- Last update: 18 Oct 2018
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 5.0.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.12 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.2 – 5.7.5
- Transparency and predictability for customers and legal certainty for you by
- communicating differing delivery times on article detail page and in cart
- a self-updating time of delivery when a quantity is selected that exceeds the quantity in stock
- (de)activate plugin and define required text blocks per subshop
- type differing delivery times into free text field from article
With this genius plugin your customers will see the actual time of delivery for every article.
Therefore we distinguish two cases: article in stock and article not in stock. If the article is not in stock and has to be back-ordered, you can now display the accordingly longer time of delivery. This is then in fact quasi stalling but at least there’s method to it. In case the article can be delivered immediately, the standard time of delivery will be displayed.
This is important to be legally secure. Furthermore, you communicate to your customers authentically when informing them about the expected time of delivery. Your customer will be overly excited when he/she sees that he/she will be receiving his/her order in 10 days.
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 2 reviews:
Plugin stabil, Support für Einrichtung professionell
Plugin arbeitet sauber! Super und hochqualifizierter Support! Wahnsinn!
Lieber Herr Bluhm,
herzlichen Dank für diese tolle Bewertung und schön das wir Ihnen helfen konnten!
Wenn Sie Fragen Wünsche oder gern auch etwas womit wir Ihnen helfen können können Sie optional zum Shopware Support-System auch gerne eine dieser Kontaktmöglichkeiten nutzen:
1) Kontaktformular: https://www.cusatimedia.de/page/contactus
2) E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Telefon: 0049 (0) 351 469 256 57 (Montag - Freitag 10:00 - 16:00 Uhr)
Viele Grüße und eine schöne Zeit
Ihr cusati media Team
1. InstallationBefore installing the plugin, a free text field can be created for the different delivery time for stock <= 0.This field can later be changed individually for each article.
If this is not done, the shopware standard applies.
Please go to Settings > Free Text Field Management.
Initialize here an existing free text field or add a new field with column type Simple text.
Please purchase the plugin and install it via the Plugin Manager.After installation, the plugin must be activated and the shop cache (frontend and backend) emptied.
2. Configuration and Use
2.1 The Plugin ConfigurationPlease open the plugin configuration after installation.
Here you have the following configuration options per shop:
Plugin active:Activates the output of the stock-dependent LZ per sub/language shop.
Text output for stock > 0:Enter the text that is to be output as the delivery time. Use the expression #cs# at the point where the numerical value (days) is to be inserted. This setting can be set individually for each sub/language shop.
Text output for stock <= 0:Enter the text that is to be output as the delivery time. Use the expression #cs# at the point where the numerical value (days) is to be inserted. This setting can be set individually for each sub/language shop.
Field for different delivery time:Select here either the field: Delivery time (in days) or the article free-text field, in which the deviating delivery time specification is stored. The user-defined text field may have to be initialized via the user-defined text field management. This setting can be set individually for each sub/language shop.
2.2 UseYou are now able to store an individual delivery time per article in the Shopware field Delivery time (in days) for stock > 0.In addition, you can enter a delivery time for each article in the free text field you created before the installation if stock is <= 0.
In the shopping cart, this is dynamically adjusted according to the quantity selection.
2.2.1 SEO Redirects when sales have been achievedOur plugin offers the possibility to redirect this article to another article, a category or a manufacturer with a SEO Redirect per article with reached sales.
The following conditions must be guaranteed:
- The article must be active.
- The item must have a tick in the sale box.
- The article must have reached stock 0.
For each article you have the following configuration options under the free text fields:
For redirections to sub-shops and language shops, please edit the respective translations using the globe symbol.
The possible options are:If sales reached, forward article:
If all the above conditions are met, forward the article.
Forward to:Please specify the type of forwarding here.
Selected item:If sales reached, redirect item to another item.
Selected manufacturer:When sales reached Forward article to manufacturer.
Selected category:If sales reached, forward item to a category.
With status code:Please specify the forwarding status code, e.g. 301 or 302.