- Version 220.127.116.11.42
- Last update 4 Dec 2019
- Support from customweb
5.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 5.6.3
mPAY24Accept credit card payments as well as other payment methods such as debit cards (Maestro, etc.), eWallets (PayPal, etc.), Open Invoice, Lastschrift and web-banking payment methods (sofortüberweisung, ELV/giropay, etc) and many more in your Shopware shop with no big effort.
The Shopware mPAY24 Payment Plugin supports the authorisation methods IFrame, Widget, Ajax and Payment Page.
The Shopware mPAY24 Payment Plugin also supports capturing, cancellation and refund. This means that you can process payments directly from the administration interface of the shop and no longer have to log into the back-end of mPAY24. This simplifies the payment processing a lot.
Payment MethodsThis plugin of customweb supports the following payment methods:
- Credit Card
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Open Invoice
- Paybox Mobile Phone Payment
FeaturesThis plugin supports the following features:
- iFrame Authorization: Process payments without redirection. Payment form loaded within an IFrame (fully PCI DSS SAQ A compliant authorization).
- Widget Authorization: Process payments without redirection. Payment form loaded within a widget (fully PCI DSS SAQ A compliant authorization).
- Ajax Authorization: Process payments without redirection. Payment form loaded within aa ajax box (fully PCI DSS SAQ A compliant authorization).
- Payment Page: Your customers will be redirected to a payment page to process the payment.
- Transaction Management: Create and issue credit notes directly from your shop.
- Subscription: This plugin is compatible with the shopware Abo Commerce.
- Alias Manager / Token System: Save credit card data (PCI-compliant storage) during the payment process.
If you have previously installed the plugin via the Sellxed Store (https://www.sellxed.com/shop) we have a detailed Installation Instruction (https://www.sellxed.com/de/blog/sellxed-plugins-im-shopware-marketplace) that shows you how to migrate to the marketplace version.
A detailed installation manual can be found here: http://www.sellxed.com/shop/en/software/manual/index/en/shopware-mpay24-zahlungs-plugin.html/