- Version 18.104.22.168.30
- Last update 4 Dec 2019
- Supported Languages
- Support from customweb
5.3.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 5.6.3
Open Payment Platform (OPP)Accept credit card payments as well as other payment methods such as debit cards (PostFinance, etc.), eWallets (PayPal, etc.) and web-banking payment methods (PostFinance E-Finance, sofortüberweisung, ELV/giropay, iDeal, etc) and many more in your Shopware shop with no big effort.
The Shopware Open Payment Platform (OPP) Payment Plugin supports the authorisation methods Widget, Hidden and Server.
The Shopware Open Payment Platform (OPP) Payment Plugin also supports capturing, cancellation and refund. This means that you can process payments directly from the administration interface of the shop and no longer have to log into the back-end of Open Payment Platform (OPP). This simplifies the payment processing a lot.
Payment MethodsThis plugin of customweb supports the following payment method:
- American Express
- Boleto Bancário
- Carte Bleue
- Credit Card
- Diners Club
- Sepa Direct Debits
- Discover Card
- Klarna Invoice
- Open Invoice
- Payolution ELV
- Payolution Installment
- Skrill (Moneybookers)
- V PAY
- AfterPay Pay Later
- AfterPay Direct Debit
- PostFinance Card
- Debit MasterCard
- Debit Visa
- China Unionpay
FeaturesThis plugin supports the following features:
- Widget Authorization: Process payments without redirection. Payment form loaded within a widget (fully PCI DSS SAQ A compliant authorization).
- Hidden Authorization: Process payments without redirection via a seamless integration (requires PCI DSS SAQ A-EP).
- Server Authorization: Process payments without redirection via a seamless integration (requires PCI DSS SAQ A-EP).
- Transaction Management: Create and issue credit notes directly from your shop.
- Subscription: This plugin is compatible with the shopware Abo Commerce.
- Alias Manager / Token System: Save credit card data (PCI-compliant storage) during the payment process.
If you have previously installed the plugin via the Sellxed Store (https://www.sellxed.com/shop) we have a detailed Installation Instruction (https://www.sellxed.com/de/blog/sellxed-plugins-im-shopware-marketplace) that shows you how to migrate to the marketplace version.
A detailed installation manual can be found here: https://www.sellxed.com/shop/en/software/manual/index/en/shopware-opp-zahlungs-plugin.html/