- Version 126.96.36.199.40
- Last update 4 Dec 2019
- Supported Languages
- Support from customweb
5.3.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 5.6.3
PAYMILLAccept credit card payments as well as other payment methods such as Sepa Direct Debits, PayPal and Sofortüberweisung in your Shopware shop with no big effort.
The Shopware PAYMILL Payment Plugin supports the authorisation methods Ajax (Paymill Bridge) and Widget (Paymill Bridge PayFrame).
The Shopware PAYMILL Payment Plugin also supports capturing, cancellation and refund. This means that you can process payments directly from the administration interface of the shop and no longer have to log into the back-end of PAYMILL. This simplifies the payment processing a lot.
Payment MethodsThis plugin of customweb supports the following payment methods:
- Sepa Direct Debits
FeaturesThis plugin supports the following features:
- Widget Authorization (Paymill Bridge PayFrame): Process payments without redirection. Payment form loaded within a widget (fully PCI DSS SAQ A compliant authorization).
- Ajax Authorization (Paymill Bridge): Process payments without redirection. Payment form loaded within aa ajax box (fully PCI DSS SAQ A compliant authorization).
- Transaction Management: Create and issue credit notes directly from your shop.
- Subscription: This plugin is compatible with the shopware Abo Commerce.
- Alias Manager / Token System: Save credit card data (PCI-compliant storage) during the payment process.
If you have previously installed the plugin via the Sellxed Store (https://www.sellxed.com/shop) liefern wir eine detaillierte Integrationsanleitung (https://www.sellxed.com/de/blog/sellxed-plugins-im-shopware-marketplace), welche Ihnen aufzeigt, wie Sie auf die Version des Marktplatzes migrieren können.
A detailed installation manual can be found here: http://www.sellxed.com/shop/en/software/manual/index/en/shopware-paymill-zahlungs-plugin.html/