- Version 22.214.171.124.53
- Last update 4 Dec 2019
- Supported Languages
- Support from customweb
5.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 5.6.3
EVO EpayAccept credit card payments as well as other payment methods such as debit cards (PostFinance, etc.), eWallets (PayPal, etc.) and web-banking payment methods (PostFinance E-Finance, sofortüberweisung, ELV/giropay, iDeal, etc) and many more in your Shopware shop with no big effort.
The Shopware EVO Epay Payment Plugin supports the authorisation methods IFrame, Widget, Ajax, Hidden and Payment Page.
The Shopware EVO Epay Payment Plugin also supports capturing, cancellation and refund. This means that you can process payments directly from the administration interface of the shop and no longer have to log into the back-end of EVO Epay. This simplifies the payment processing a lot.
Payment MethodsThis plugin of customweb supports the following payment methods*:
- Credit Card
- Direct Debits (ELV)
- PostFinance E-Finance
- PostFinance Card
- Direct E-Banking
- Open Invoice
- Amazon Payments
- PayU CEE
* The standard version of the plugin supports all credit and debit cards, MasterPass and direct debit. Other payment methods are supported in the professional version of the plugin available on demand by customweb.
FeaturesThis plugin supports the following features:
- iFrame Authorization: Process payments without redirection. Payment form loaded within an IFrame (fully PCI DSS SAQ A compliant authorization).
- Widget Authorization: Process payments without redirection. Payment form loaded within a widget (fully PCI DSS SAQ A compliant authorization).
- Ajax Authorization: Process payments without redirection. Payment form loaded within aa ajax box (fully PCI DSS SAQ A compliant authorization).
- Hidden Authorization: Process payments without redirection via a seamless integration (requires PCI DSS SAQ A-EP).
- Payment Page: Your customers will be redirected to a payment page to process the payment.
- Transaction Management: Create and issue credit notes directly from your shop.
- External Checkout.
- Subscription: This plugin is compatible with the shopware Abo Commerce (professional version)*.
- Alias Manager / Token System: Save credit card data (PCI-compliant storage) during the payment process (professional version)*.
* The Professional version of the plugin is available on demand by Customweb.
If you have previously installed the plugin via the Sellxed Store (https://www.sellxed.com/shop) we have a detailed Installation Instruction (https://www.sellxed.com/de/blog/sellxed-plugins-im-shopware-marketplace) that shows you how to migrate to the marketplace version.
Please find the extensive integration manual online: https://www.sellxed.com/shop/en/chf/software/manual/index/en/shopware-evo-e-pay-zahlungs-extension.html/