- Version 220.127.116.11.47
- Last update 4 Dec 2019
- Supported Languages
- Support from customweb
5.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 5.6.3
PostFinanceAccept credit card payments as well as other payment methods such as PostFinance Card, PayPal, Swissbilling, Amazon Payments and many more in your Shopware shop with no big effort.
The Shopware PostFinance Payment Plugin supports the authorisation methods Ajax (Flex Checkout), Hidden, Server and Payment Page (the payment page can be customized using your shop template).
The Shopware PostFinance Payment Plugin also supports capturing, cancellation and refund. This means that you can process payments directly from the administration interface of the shop and no longer have to log into the back-end of PostFinance. This simplifies the payment processing a lot.
Payment MethodsThis module of customweb supports the following payment methods:
- Credit Card
- American Express
- Carte Bleue
- Diners Club
- Maestro UK
- PostFinance Card
- Amazon Payments
- PostFinance E-Finance
- CBC Online
- KBC Online
- Open Invoice
- Direct E-Banking
FeaturesThis module supports the following features:
- Ajax Authorization (Flex Checkout): Process payments without redirection. Payment form loaded within aa ajax box (fully PCI DSS SAQ A compliant authorization).
- Hidden Authorization: Process payments without redirection via a seamless integration (requires PCI DSS SAQ A-EP).
- Server Authorization: Process payments without redirection via a seamless integration (requires PCI DSS SAQ A-EP).
- Payment Page: Your customers will be redirected to a payment page to process the payment.
- Dynamic Template: Use a dynamically loaded template to adapt the payment page to the layout of the shop.
- Transaction Management: Create and issue credit notes directly from your shop.
- Deferred Authorization.
- Subscription: This plugin is compatible with the shopware Abo Commerce.
- Alias Manager / Token System: Save credit card data (PCI-compliant storage) during the payment process.
MigrationIf you have previously installed the plugin via the Sellxed Store (https://www.sellxed.com/shop) we have a detailed Installation Instruction (https://www.sellxed.com/de/blog/sellxed-plugins-im-shopware-marketplace) that shows you how to migrate to the marketplace version.
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Sehr gute Funktionalität und Service vom Hersteller
Seite einem Jahr benutzen wir dieses Plugin in unserem Online Shop. Problemlos und unkompliziert können unsere Kunden mit Kreditkarte und PostFinance zahlen.
Der Support ist sehr schnell und professionell. Ganz klar zu empfehlen!
Detailed integration instructions can be found here: https://www.sellxed.com/shop/en/software/manual/index/de/shopware-postfinance-zahlungs-plugin.html/