This plugin is available for Shopware 6
- Support by: RHIEM Intermedia GmbH
- Support available in:
- Order number: rhiem83333821110
- Manufacturer: RHIEM Intermedia GmbH
- Version: 2.0.3
- Last update: 15 Oct 2019
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 5.2.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 5.6.8
This plugin gives you the option to display only certain articles in the shop to a specific group of customers. The groups of the plugin are independent of the assigned customer groups that Shopware provides.
- Individual grouping of customers
- Full control over the article portfolio per customer
- Configuration independent from the Shopware customer group
- Intuitive operation via backend module
- Compatible with sub- and language shops
- Empty categories can be hidden
- Visibility of the articles controllable by "Whitelist" or "Blacklist"
To access the documentation, please copy the following link and paste it into the address bar of your browser:
Please note our license agreement: https://rhiem-intermedia.de/license-agreement
By using our plugin you confirm that you have read the license agreement and agree with it.
Questions about the plugin?
We are happy to support you with the installation or further questions regarding the use of the plugin.
Please use the Shopware plugin support function in your Shopware account.
Individual plugin development?
As a Shopware Solution Partner with many years of experience, we are happy to help you with words and deeds.
Write us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
give us a call: +49 (0) 28 55 - 97 00 55
For more information about us, please visit our Shopware partner page:
A complete manual and installation guide can be found at : https://rhiem.com/User-Articles.pdf
Fixed a bug that occurred with custom products