Cloud / Self-hosted
This extension/theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This plugin is available for Shopware 6
- Support by: digitalwert
- Support available in:
- Order number: digi122856913411
- Manufacturer: digitalwert
- Version: 2.0.8
- Last update: 21 Dec 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 5.2.11 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0
Contact & Support
If you have any questions or suggestions just contact us via mail email@example.com and we are happy to help you. A instructions for the plugin can be found at: https://shopwaredemo.digitalwert.de/media/pdf/4a/f3/83/Guide_FlippingCard.pdf .
Description of the plugin
The plugin "flipping card / rotating element for the shopping worlds (with freely definable text etc.)" adds a flipping card to the shopping world elements, which you can place as usual by dragging and dropping on a shopping world as often as you like. By creating and configuring the flipping card elements in a separate backend module, the flipping card elements can be reused as often as desired independent of the shopping world element.
At the flipping card you can select the front and the back of the flipping card. Furthermore, you can specify the action at which the flipping card is changing, either by hovering over the shopping world element or by clicking on the button. In addition, the effect for changing the front and the back can be selected, for example a uniform, laterally left or laterally right flip effect.
At the button for changing the flipping card, the fullness, the vertical position (top, middle, bottom) including the associated outer distance, the horizontal position (left, center, right) including the associated outer distance, the padding, the text of the button, an icon (arrow-to-right & arrow-to-left, plus & minus or the book), the background color, the hover background color, the font color, the hover font color and the border color could be set.
Within the newly created backend module "Flipping card elements" under the menu item "Content" the respective flipping card element can be created and configured accordingly. The following settings can be defined for each flipping card element:
- the selection of an image
- the selection of the background position for the background image
- the selection of the background size for the background image (contain, cover or auto)
- the definition of the background color
The text box offers a variety of configuration options, including:
- the definition of the fullness of the text box (the text box thus extends over 100% of the width)
- the definition of the vertical position of the text box (top, middle, bottom) and the associated outer distance
- the definition of the horizontal position of the text box (left, middle, right) and the associated outer distance
- the definition of the inner distance (padding) of the text box
- the definition of the background color and the hover background color of the text box
- the definition of the font color and the hover font color of the text
- the definition of the font color and the hover font color of the link
- the definition of the width of the text box if, for example, the content should extend over several lines and not over the entire area
The following content elements are possible, for example, within the flipping card element:
- normal text
- HTML elements
- headlines (h1, h2, h3, h4, h5 and h6) via the optionally activated advanced editor ("Configuration" -> "User administration" -> select a user -> check "extended editor") in the TinyMCE field and the selection field " Format"
Using the TinyMCE field, you can customize the content of the collapsed areas according to your own wishes. For example, you can center the content, format it (for example, highlight or underline it in bold or italics), set links or set the font size.
Informations about the plugin
(1). Developed according to the new plugin system from shopware 5.2.
(2). Compatible with PHP 7.
(3). Test for 30 days without obligation: with the trial version you can use the plugin for 30 days free of charge and in full directly in your shop.
(4). Compatible themes: this plugin is compatible with the Responsive theme from shopware and themes derived from it. When using a third party theme, which was purchased through the shopware store, the proper use of the plugin can not be guaranteed as with any other shopware plugin.
(5). Unencrypted: the plugin is provided completely open source, so you do not need the license manager from shopware and it can therefore be used without problems without the iOnCube Loader.
(6). Own shopware blocks: the plugin provides its own shopware blocks so you be able to adapt or extend the plugin update safe in your own theme. The names of the corresponding own shopware blocks can be found in the instructions: https://shopwaredemo.digitalwert.de/media/pdf/4a/f3/83/Guide_FlippingCard.pdf .
(7). used shopping worlds modes: the best representation of our plugin you get in the shopping worlds modes "Resize / Scaling" and "Fluid / Responsive". The shopping worlds mode "Rows" is also supported by the plugin, here you also have the option to set an individual height for the flipping card.
(8). translatable fields in the shopping world element: all technically possible fields are translatable in the shopping world element (globe icon), this includes above all the selection fields for the selection of the front and the back of the flipping card.
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Tut was es soll!
Install the plugin via the plugin manager and make your desired settings in the plugin configuration. Then empty the cache of the shop and sign up again to the shopware backend if necessary.
You have problems with the installation? We've created a instruction for the plugin ( https://shopwaredemo.digitalwert.de/media/pdf/4a/f3/83/Guide_FlippingCard.pdf ) that also includes a section called "Trouble Shooting" for solutions to problems that could be arised.
When you reinstall the plugin please note: when you reinstall a plugin, all previous values of the fields in the plugin configuration and above all the created banner elements in the own backend module are automatically deleted. So please create a backup copy of the database table s_core_emotionflippingcardelement before this action.
made plugin compatible to version 5.7.*
Optimization of the fields of the plugin's database table.
Improvement of the reinstall and uninstall routine. Made compatible with Shopware 5.6.