- Version 2.0.7
- Last update 11 Jul 2019
- Supported Languages
- Support from digitalwert
5.2.11 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 5.6.4
Contact & Support
If you have any questions or suggestions just contact us via mail email@example.com and we are happy to help you. A instructions for the plugin can be found at: https://shopwaredemo.digitalwert.de/media/pdf/29/10/60/Guide_GraphicalListings.pdf .
Description of the plugin
The plugin "Graphical listings for the shopping worlds (borders, round corners, etc.)" adds graphical listings to the shopping world elements, which you can place as usual by dragging and dropping on a shopping world as often as you like.
Within the newly created backend module "Graphical listings" under the menu item "Content" the respective graphical listings can be created. With the number of the created graphical listings there is no limit. The graphic listings can also be configured directly in the shopping world element. Currently, up to 20 graphic listings from the newly created backend module can be assigned to the shopping world element via a selection field.
In the listing itself, a headline, the font color of the headline and the distance to the right in pixels can be defined. Furthermore, it can select whether the listing texts should extend over the full width.
The following settings can be defined for each graphical listing:
- the definition of whether the bullet should be displayed
- the selection of the type of the bullet, for example whether an icon class (for example, "icon--check") or a custom value (for example, "1") should be used
- the definition of the color settings for the bullets in the form "#000000|#ffffff|#000000", the first value stands for the font color, the second for the background color and the third for the border color
- the selection of whether the bullet should has a border
- the definition of round corners in pixels
- the selection of whether an arrow to the right should be displayed
- the definition of a border width of the arrow to the right in pixels
- the definition of the listing text
- the definition of the color settings for the listing text in the form "#000000|#ffffff|#000000", the first value stands for the font color, the second for the background color and the third for the border color
- the selection of whether the listing text should has a border
- the definition of round corners in pixels
Informations about the plugin
(1). Developed according to the new plugin system from shopware 5.2.
(2). Compatible with PHP 7.
(3). Test for 30 days without obligation: with the trial version you can use the plugin for 30 days free of charge and in full directly in your shop.
(4). Compatible themes: this plugin is compatible with the Responsive theme from shopware and themes derived from it. When using a third party theme, which was purchased through the shopware store, the proper use of the plugin can not be guaranteed as with any other shopware plugin.
(5). Unencrypted: the plugin is provided completely open source, so you do not need the license manager from shopware and it can therefore be used without problems without the iOnCube Loader.
(6). Own shopware blocks: the plugin provides its own shopware blocks so you be able to adapt or extend the plugin update safe in your own theme. The names of the corresponding own shopware blocks can be found in the instructions: https://shopwaredemo.digitalwert.de/media/pdf/29/10/60/Guide_GraphicalListings.pdf .
(7). translatable fields in the shopping world element: all technically possible fields are translatable in the shopping world element (globe icon), this includes above all the selection fields for the selection of the graphical listings.
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Gutes und durchdachtes Plugin für Einkaufswelten. Wird bei uns produktiv eingesetzt.
Install the plugin via the plugin manager and make your desired settings in the plugin configuration. Then empty the cache of the shop and sign up again to the shopware backend if necessary.
You have problems with the installation? We've created a instruction for the plugin ( https://shopwaredemo.digitalwert.de/media/pdf/29/10/60/Guide_GraphicalListings.pdf ) that also includes a section called "Trouble Shooting" for solutions to problems that could be arised.
When you reinstall the plugin please note: when you reinstall a plugin, all previous values of the fields in the plugin configuration and above all the created banner elements in the own backend module are automatically deleted. So please create a backup copy of the database table s_core_graphicallistingelement before this action.
Improvement of the reinstall and uninstall routine.