This plugin is available for Shopware 6
- Support by: digitalwert
- Support available in:
- Order number: digi141852667983
- Manufacturer: digitalwert
- Version: 2.0.7
- Last update: 16 Mar 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 5.2.11 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 5.6.8
Contact & Support
If you have any questions or suggestions just contact us via mail email@example.com and we are happy to help you. A instructions for the plugin can be found at: https://shopwaredemo.digitalwert.de/media/pdf/51/9c/4a/Guide_EmotionTeaser.pdf .
Description of the plugin
The plugin "Individual emotion teaser for the shopping worlds (with freely definable text and a button etc.)" adds an individual emotion teaser to the shopping world elements, which you can place as usual by dragging and dropping on a shopping world as often as you like. By creating and configuring the teaser elements in a separate backend module, the teaser elements can be reused as often as desired independent of the shopping world element.
With the emotion teaser you can choose among other things, whether the text and the link in the lower text box should be placed below each other or side by side.
Within the newly created backend module "Teaser elements" under the menu item "Content" the respective teaser elements can be created. With the number of the created teaser elements there is no limit. The following settings can be defined for each teaser element:
- the selection of the image
- the selection of the background position of the background image
- the selection of the background size of the background image (contain, cover oder auto)
- the definition of the background color
The text box offers a variety of configuration options, including:
- the definition of whether the lower text box should be placed under or on the image
- the definition of the background color and the hover background color for the text box
- the definition of the inner distance of the text box
The following configuration options are available for the text:
- the definition of the font color and the hover font color of the text
The following configuration options are available for the link:
- the definition of the font color and the hover font color for the link text
- the definition of a link text
- the definition of a link target
- the definition of whether the link text should be highlighted in bold
The following content elements are possible, for example, within the teaser elements:
- normal text
- HTML elements
- headlines (h1, h2, h3, h4, h5 and h6) via the optionally activated advanced editor ("Configuration" -> "User administration" -> select a user -> check "extended editor") in the TinyMCE field and the selection field " Format"
Using the TinyMCE field, you can customize the content of the collapsed areas according to your own wishes. For example, you can center the content, format it (for example, highlight or underline it in bold or italics), set links or set the font size.
Informations about the plugin
(1). Developed according to the new plugin system from shopware 5.2.
(2). Compatible with PHP 7.
(3). Test for 30 days without obligation: with the trial version you can use the plugin for 30 days free of charge and in full directly in your shop.
(4). Compatible themes: this plugin is compatible with the Responsive theme from shopware and themes derived from it. When using a third party theme, which was purchased through the shopware store, the proper use of the plugin can not be guaranteed as with any other shopware plugin.
(5). Unencrypted: the plugin is provided completely open source, so you do not need the license manager from shopware and it can therefore be used without problems without the iOnCube Loader.
(6). Own shopware blocks: the plugin provides its own shopware blocks so you be able to adapt or extend the plugin update safe in your own theme. The names of the corresponding own shopware blocks can be found in the instructions: https://shopwaredemo.digitalwert.de/media/pdf/51/9c/4a/Guide_EmotionTeaser.pdf .
(7). used shopping worlds modes: the best representation of our plugin you get in the shopping worlds modes "Resize / Scaling" and "Fluid / Responsive". The shopping worlds mode "Rows" is also supported by the plugin, here you also have the option to set an individual height for the emotion banner.
(8). translatable fields in the shopping world element: all technically possible fields are translatable in the shopping world element (globe icon), this includes above all the selection field for the selection of the banner.
Install the plugin via the plugin manager and make your desired settings in the plugin configuration. Then empty the cache of the shop and sign up again to the shopware backend if necessary.
You have problems with the installation? We've created a instruction for the plugin ( https://shopwaredemo.digitalwert.de/media/pdf/51/9c/4a/Guide_EmotionTeaser.pdf ) that also includes a section called "Trouble Shooting" for solutions to problems that could be arised.
When you reinstall the plugin please note: when you reinstall a plugin, all previous values of the fields in the plugin configuration and above all the created banner elements in the own backend module are automatically deleted. So please create a backup copy of the database table s_core_emotionteaserelement before this action.
Optimization of the fields of the plugin's database table.
Improvement of the reinstall and uninstall routine. Made compatible with Shopware 5.6.