Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is available for Shopware 6
- Support by: 8works
- Support languages:
- Order number: eight57735492368
- Manufacturer: 8works
- Version: 1.1.1
- Last update: 8 Nov 2019
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 5.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 5.6.9
- Highlighting Mute Categories in Main Navigation
- Change several setting options of menu items such as background and text color
- Extremely flexible due to HEX code shades
- Works in desktop as well as mobile navigation
- Supports the "Advanced Menu" plugin
- Adaptability of text / link color in main navigation per element
- Adaptability of background color in main navigation per item
- Extra option for color conflicts on active elements
- Extra option "Apply only for main navigation" (Since version 1.1.0)
☆ Award: "Plugin of the week" - This plugin is one of the plugin of the week for week 4 2020! ☆
Declining categories in main navigation and mobile navigation are a thing of the past with this plugin. With this extension, you can quickly highlight categories such as 'SALE', 'NEWCOMER' or any desired menu item, in color from other menu items.
Color the link / text color or, if desired, the background color according to your needs with the "Colorize navigation items" plugin. If there are color conflicts with active elements, you can easily correct this with the option "Ignore active element". With the option "Apply only for main navigation", the color adjustments can only be activated for the main navigation (Since Version 1.1.0).
The plugin "Advanced Menu" is supported!
Would you like to try the functionality of the plugin in advance without installation?
Then you are welcome to visit the interactive demo: → Open Interactive Demo (German)
Tested with the Shopware Responsive & various third party Themes
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Sehr zu empfehlen
Sehr nützliches Plugin, völlig selbsterklärend Aufgebaut. Schneller und sehr netter Kontakt. Absolute Kaufempfehlung.
Hallo Herr Klaassen,
vielen Dank für das tolle Feedback!
Wir freuen uns, dass Sie zufrieden sind & das wir weiter helfen konnten.
Liebe Grüße aus Essen,
das Team von 8works!
1. Install plugin
2. Activate plugin
3. In a desired category under "Articles -> Categories -> Choose category" all the way down to the "Free text fields" area
4. Define a desired color in HEX code format
More you can find in our documentation (german): https://kundendemo.8dev.de/shopware/plugins/doc/eightworksColorizedNavigationItems/
Shopware Plugin Manager Basics (german): https://docs.shopware.com/de/shopware-5-de/einstellungen/plugin-manager
- Optimizations / bug fixes
- New function "Apply only for main navigation"
- Support for advanced_menu plugin (Advanced menu)
- Optimizations / bug fixes
The first release ?