Cloud / Self-hosted
This extension/theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This plugin is available for Shopware 6
- Extends & changes the layout of the Shopware Cookie Consent Manager
- Higher acceptance rate through targeted optical underlining
- Floating reconfiguration button (change of cookie setting) accessible from every page
- Often the cheaper solution compared to third-party solutions
- Links to the current GDPR and ePrivacy Standards
- Adjustable for each sub-shop
- 3 different modes: Hybrid: Listing without selection + "Configure" button, No listing: Only visible by clicking on "Configuration" & Direct listing with selection (configuration button is omitted)
- Headline individually adjustable
- Texts individually adjustable
- Placement of the logo above the headline for more trust
- Color adjustment possible per button (up to 7 options)
- Visually appealing with simple animations
This plugin extends the cookie consent core functionality which has been shipped with shopware 5.6.3 with the goal of obtaining higher acceptance rates. Current Privacy & GDPR regulations are taken into account.
New: Now also available for Shopware 5.6.3+!
With the Cookie Consent Plus plugin, we offer your shop the contemporary & affordable alternative to more expensive third-party solutions. With the many options, the buttons can be underlined or reduced, among other things. With the help of this plugin you can get a ratio of approx. 90% accept / 10% reject or achieve "individual" (experience from several customer projects) without any problems.
Since the plugin is based on the core function, the plugin starts where Shopware has already set an important milestone in times of GDPR and ePrivacy. With version 5.6.7, Shopware delivered the core function mentioned in line with the ECJ ruling on the subject. Plugins that already support this cookie function are therefore optimized for this solution at the factory. This includes, for example, the official "Google Integration" plugin from Shopware. Other plugins & scripts can and should be adapted by developers according to the Shopware instructions (reference: https://developers.shopware.com/developers-guide/cookie-consent-manager/). We are happy to help you here!
For the first start-up, please follow the installation instructions so that the plugin runs as desired. Once the plugin is installed, you can configure all settings according to your needs. This includes, for example, a "floating button" to reconfigure the settings already stored at every position in the shop. But it is also possible to place your shop logo or individual texts in the Consent Manager. The highlight of the plugin are the 3 different modes. You can easily choose between "Hybrid", "No listing" & "Direct listing". Depending on the, the individual cookie groups including configuration are displayed directly or only after clicking on "Configure". It is also possible to completely remove the list (not recommended!).
In the following example we would like to go into again why this plugin offers a huge advantage in terms of costs. For this purpose, we take an average value of third-party services of around € 50 / month as a comparison. These do not apply here. There are only one-time plug-in purchase costs and an annual subscription extension of just a fraction of the purchase price.
Third-party costs: approx. € 600 per year
Costs with our plugin:One-off € 129 + subscription extension after 12 months (fraction of the purchase price) or a cheap monthly rent of less than € 15
Important: As a web agency, we cannot guarantee legal security when using the plugin. In addition, certain combinations of settings can be used to circumvent legal regulations. If you are unsure about your individual attitude, please ask for legal information from your trusted lawyer.
We wish you much success with the plugin!
*Minimum Version: SW5.6.3.
This plugin extends the Shopware core function and gives it a new look
Manual Shopware >= 5.6.3
Here's how it works:
- Under "Settings -> Basic Settings -> Further Settings -> Data Protection" activate the option "Show Cookie Notice"
- Set the mode "Cookie notification mode" to "Allow technically necessary cookies (browser session, CSRF), set others after permission" (under "Settings -> Basic settings -> Further settings -> Data protection")
- If necessary, clear the cache
- Install the plugin
- Activate the plugin
- Open the plugin settings of the plugin (under "Settings -> Plugin Manager -> Installed -> Cookie Consent Plus")
- Activate the "Show" option for the desired shop
- Individualize the settings according to your needs
- Clear your cookies or be sure you didn't accepted it already
- If necessary, clear the cache
Manual Shopware < 5.6.3
Currently only Shops with version 5.6.3 and over are supported.
For more help check out our Documentation (german)
Link to documentation / manual: https://www.8works.de/docs/#/eightworks/eightworkscookieconsentplus/doc
- Fix: Fixed a bug in the changelog
From previous versions
Release of version 1.1.2 canceled / withdrawn: Error in the changelog
Version 1.1.2 (canceled):
- Fix: Incorrect display of some SVG logos. Thank you for reporting, #EIGHTWORKS-143572
- Fix: Overlay bug fix when opening article page
- Fix: Cookie color from the reconfiguration button now matches the color theme
- New: position reconfiguration button selectable
Compatibility with Version 5.6.3+
First release version