This plugin is available for Shopware 6
- Support by: 426agency
- Support available in:
- Order number: fourt61353133488
- Manufacturer: 426agency
- Version: 1.0.2
- Last update: 3 Sep 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 5.3.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 5.6.8
- Assign customized shipping costs to individual items
- Automatic calculation of the highest shipping cost in the shopping cart
- Customized shipping cost replaced in the invoice to the standard one
- The plugin is optimized for mobile devices
With this plugin you can set custom shipping charges for certain items. This applies very well in case a shipment of a certain product in your shop costs more than the standard shipping price. In this case the plugin allows you to set custom shipping costs, automatically calculating the shipping costs at checkout based on the items in your shopping cart.
Practical example: Product A is refrigerated and its shipping cost is €5,00. Product B is not refrigerated, but it has a considerable weight and its shipping cost is €10,00. Product C has no special requirements and uses standard shipping, which costs €4,00.
If product C is added to the cart, the shipping cost indicated by the plugin at checkout is €4,00. If instead the cart contains products A and C, the shipping cost indicated by the plugin at checkout is €5,00, being the higher shipping cost. The same happens if the cart contains A, B and C, so it will be shown €10,00 as shipping cost.
The plugin adds three freitextfield in the backend for each item: the first to activate/deactivate the custom cost function for the product, the second to specify the custom shipping cost, and the third to indicate the tax percentage on the custom shipping cost.
Please follow the following installation steps:
1. Install the plugin via the plugin manager in the topnav menu under "Configuration>Plugin Manager"
2. Activate the plugin
3. Under each of your product details in the "Basic info" tab you will find two custom Free text fields to activate the product for the custom shipping price, to enter the shipping price and to define the percentage of taxes to be applied to the shipping costs