Cloud / Self-hosted
This extension/theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This plugin is available for Shopware 6
- Support by: 426agency
- Support languages:
- Order number: fourt81389981752
- Manufacturer: 426agency
- Version: 1.0.4
- Last update: 8 Jan 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 5.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0
This plugin saves the submission of any form in the shop database instead of sending it via mail. The feature can be enabled for single form, in case you want to still have the system sending mail for a specific form, while you want database saved entry for the other. You can find a free text field at the bottom of each form edit window that turns the plugin feature on or off. After installing the plugin an extra icon is present in the listing view of forms, this lets you export the form’s data as a csv file.
Please follow the following installation steps:
1. Install the plugin via the plugin manager in the topnav menu under "Configuration>Plugin Manager"
2. Activate the plugin
3. Clear the shop cache going in the topnav menu under "Configuration>Cache/performance>Cache" and then press the buttons "Select all" and "Clear"
4. Refresh the backend page via the browser
Minor plugin bugfixes
- First release
- Added in the export the id of the form
- Added the ability to send e-mail and save data
- Added compatibility with Shopware version 5.7.0 rc1
Added the ability to send e-mail and save data
Added in the export the id of the form