Shopware 6: Plugin status
- Support by: almCode | Shopware Agentur Bayern
- Support available in:
- Order number: kdz3597407196187
- Manufacturer: almCode | Shopware Agentur Bayern
- Version: 1.0.0
- Last update: 30 Aug 2017
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 5.2.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 5.6.9
- Same design effect as Blur Box shopping worlds
- Individual article link
- Add-on to Shopware Premium Plug-in "Storytelling"
- SEO optimized
- Modern CSS3 effect
- Automatic CSS Blur effect
- Call2Action button freely definable
- Fully responsive implementation
- Text on picture
Our most popular plugin is now also available as Quick View Add On for the Shopware Professional Edition. Never before has an effect been so conspicuous and at the same time beautiful as our Blur Box.
Important note: this plugin is an add on for an existing Shopware Professional Edition. This plugin requires the Shopware Quick View feature and does not replace it.
- item number
- Background image at
- text block
- Button settings
Detailed configuration instructions can be found on our plugin description page at: https://almcode.de/faqs-und-hilfe/almcode-plugins/shopware/einkaufswelten-erweiterungen/artikel-blur-boxen-quick-view/
Description and help texts:
You can find explanations, tips and tricks on the plugin page on our homepage.
Our youtube almCode Channel with all videos:
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Sehr schickes Plugin
Das Plugin ist sehr nützlich und ist ein fester Bestandteil unseres Onlineshops.
1. Install plugin
2. Marketing -> Open shopping worlds
3. Create a new shopping world
4. In the second tab on "Layout" make the following settings: Mode = Fluid / Responsive
5. Then drag the "Blur Box" from the elements into the grid and drag across the desired width.
6. After everything is configured save the shopping world
7. Please make sure to click Settings -> Cache / Performance (click) -> 2. Tab "Cache" -> click on "Select All" at the bottom and then on Empty.
8. Now a window opens and click on "compile theme".
9. Have fun with it and just contact us if you have any questions.