This plugin is available for Shopware 6
- Support by: KILB Software Development
- Support available in:
- Order number: Kilb450130272419
- Manufacturer: KILB Software Development
- Version: 1.1.2
- Last update: 6 Aug 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 5.4.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 5.6.8
The plugin KILB Hide Articles offers you the possible to mark single articles as hidden in your article settings. A hidden article will ne be visible in the Frontend anymore (Search, Categories, Widgets), but is still available via direct URL.
An article will be hidden in...
❌ Search Suggestions
❌ Search Results
❌Emotion Widgets that list articles
An article is still visible on...
✅On the detail page (so direct URL access to article is still possible)
✅Emotion widgets where you explicitly manually added a hidden article.
Found a bug??
Don't hesitate to ask support. If we can confirm the bug we will fix it immediately.
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Etwas teuer, aber tut was es soll
Einfache Handhabung, aber etwas kostspielig für einen simplen Button im Backend, welcher eigentlich nativ da sein sollte.
Installation manualThe plugin can be installes as usual in the Shopware Plugin Manager.After installation you will find a new checkbox "Artikel verbergen" in your article settings ("Articles" > "Overview" > pencil icon). If the checkbox is enabled the article will be hidden in the Frontend.
Usually you need to delete the Shopware Cache after you changed the checkbox value ❗️
- Hidden Articles will now be removed from product navigation on product detail page
- Bug fix: For newer Shopware installation there may be an error on product detail page
Products will be now hidden in "Customer also bought" and "Similar articles" sections, too.
A new checkbox has been implemented to hide an article from search engines like Google.
- Bugfix: Pagination in search results was hidden in some cases.