- Version 1.2.1
- Last update 25 Oct 2018
- Supported Languages
- Support Without Support
5.0.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 5.6.7
With this plugin you can change easily the path to the sitemaps and you can change following settings in the Robots.txt:
Standard = Standard settings from Shopware.
Deny all = The shop will not be indexed from Google, Bing, etc.
Custom = Customise what will be indexed.
Now the areas and pages can be excluded from being indexed.
Following configurations can be made to design your Robots.txt:
- The option "Standard" contains the standard settings from Shopware. The settings below will be ignored.
- With the option "Deny all", the shop will not be indexed from Google, Bing, etc.
- With the option "Custom" you can customize what will be indexed:
- Areas that should not be indexed: Enter areas that should not be indexed from Google, Bing, etc. These are folders from the file structure of Shopware in the tree /themes/Frontend/Bare/frontend. The standard of Shopware is: compare, register, account, note, widgets, listing, ticket
- Pages that should not be indexed: Enter areas that should not be indexed from Google, Bing, etc. The pages are the CMS-Contents. Their URL is entered here.
Caution: German and english CMS-Pages do not have the same name. Examples are: ueber-uns, kontaktformular, datenschutz, about-us, contact, privacy.
- The option "Standard" contains the standard settings from Shopware. The settings below will be ignored
- With the option "Custom" you can where the sitemap is placed:
- Sitemap: Enter the path to your sitemap. The standard of Shopware is: sitemap.xml
- Sitemap for mobiles: Enter the path to your sitemap for mobiles. The standard of Shopware is: sitemapMobile.xml
Version 1.2.1The license checker was removed.
Improving the Plugin and integration of the license-checker.
Attention: In order for the shop to run without interruption, the license of the plugin must be imported before the update.
To do this, go to the plugin manager into "My purchases" and import the license for the corresponding plugin.
Or follow the instructions in this link: Licensing and installing a licensed plugin
If the update has already been started without adding the license, a license error will occur.
In this case a white page or a Smarty security error can occur in the frontend. The solution is to recompile the theme.
The frontend is accessible again, but the plugin's frontend functionalities are not displayed!
The frontend functionalities become active again only after the license has been imported, the update has been carried out and the theme has been recompiled.
Version 1.1.3For each sub- and languageshop individually configurable
Version 1.1.2Fixed error with sitemap.xml
Version 1.1.1Compatibility with Shopware Version 5.3
Changed for Shopware 5.2
About the manufacturerShopware 6 ready Shopware Solution Partner 2 Certifications Developer SW5 0 Developer Advanced SW5 0 Template Designer SW5 0 Template Developer SW5 0 Developer SW6 1 Developer Advanced SW6 0 Template Designer SW6 1 Template Designer Advanced SW6 0 20 Extensions