Shopware 6: Plugin status
- Support by: magnolia4 GmbH
- Support available in:
- Order number: Mag6815937443976
- Manufacturer: magnolia4 GmbH
- Version: 1.0.3
- Last update: 4 Sep 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 5.6.8
- Product list display on the category page
- Variants can be placed directly in the shopping cart
- User can switch between teaser and list view
- Plugin is subshop compatible
- Initial display in the category page can be defined
- The length of the product description can be defined or completely hidden
- "Add to cart" button can be deactivated
With this plugin you expand the display options of the category page in your online shop.
In an additional list view, all one-dimensional variants (configuration articles excluded) are displayed on the article with the variant name and price / strike price.
In addition, the variants / articles can be added directly to the shopping cart or accessed directly via a link.
You can define whether the list view should be displayed when the category page is initially opened or whether the user makes the selection using the additional selection buttons.
This function should not be missing, especially in a B2B online shop!
Installation under: Settings> Plugin Manager > Installed
- Install plugin
- Configure plugin
- Activate plugin
Note: Please note that depending on the theme, design / style adjustments may be required.