This plugin is available for Shopware 6
- Support by: Maxi Arnicke
- Support available in:
- Order number: maxia52756483717
- Manufacturer: Maxi Arnicke
- Version: 1.0.0
- Last update: 28 Nov 2018
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 5.3.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 5.6.8
- Can be limited to single categories
- Can be used in product streams
- Compatible with all themes
- New random order can be generated manually or automatically via a cron job
Are you missing a feature or do you have suggestions to this plugin? Feel free to contact me via the following email if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Changing the sort order name
The name of the sort order can be changed under Settings > Base settings > Storefront > Filter / Sorting > Sortings.
Generating a new random order
The plugin saves a fixed random sorting. To generate new random order regularly the cron job can be used (Settings > System > Cronjobs > Generate new seed for random sorting).
The cron plugin has to be installed for this.
Alternatively, a new seed can be generated manually via the button "Generate new seed" in the plugin settings.
The plugin can be installed using the Plugin Manager (to be found under Settings > Plugin Manager).