Shopware 6: Plugin status
- Use your shop as showroom
- Draw attention to the wide range of products in the local store
- Ideal for items where each specimen looks slightly different
- Helpful when stock levels change quickly, due to parallel sales made at the POS
- Hide shopping cart button on the detail page and in the listing
- Note on the detail page configurable per article
- Availability display remains unchanged
Use your shop as showroom
Many shops are operated parallel to a local shop. The assortment often includes articles where each specimen is unique, e.g. individual products, high-quality plants or handicrafts. At the POS, the customer can view the specimen before buying, but in an online shop the effort can be disproportionate. Furthermore, seasonal articles can be sold out faster at the POS than the stock can be updated in the online shop. In such and other cases, one would like to use the online shop only as a showroom to draw attention to the wide range of products in the local store.
With this plugin you can present products that can only be bought in the local store. Thereby all possibilities of shopware are available. Also the display of availability (by fields "in stock", "last stock", "delivery time") remains unchanged, so that the availability at the POS can be shown.
You can select certain products or activate the plugin globally for all products in your shop. The shopping cart button will be hidden and replaced by a note. This note is configurable (title, text and icon). Each item can use its own note or the default note from the plugin settings.
This plugin also considers the purchase in the listing, if it is activated.
- Install and activate the plugin
- Configure plugin settings according to your needs
- If not globally activated, call up the desired articles and activate the showroom there
- Clear cache after saving