- Version 1.0.1
- Last update 30 Jan 2019
- Supported Languages
- Support from MILLENWORLD
5.5.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 5.6.2
For what's it good for
This plugin generates an additional call to action button after article detail descriptions to access the basket form directly without additional scrolling or offcanvas closing. Especially in mobile use cases, the customer can now directly access the buybox!
This plugin settings defines if you want to generate the new call to action button only on smartphones. You can also choose to always show the new button (smartphone, tablet and smartphone).
You can (optional) define the button width (full or small)
You can choose between a default and primary button component view.
Custom scroll class
You can define a custom scroll DOM class, if you want to scroll/navigate to custom containers (standard: buybox form class)
You can define a custom scroll speed. If you don't want a scroll animation, simply define a speed of "0".
min. description length
Define a min. description count to controll the call to action button visibility.
- new call to action button to directly access the basket
- button is shown after the detail article description
- especially in mobile environments, the user only has to interact with this button instead of manually scroll, close the offcanvas panel and go to the basket by himself
- state-of-the-art plugin architecture
- no IonCube dependencies
- full text snippet support
- over 2500 plugin downloads
- average rating of 5/5
- full Shopware 5.5. support without any IonCube dependencies
- install and activate plugin
- configure plugin settings (more infos in the plugin description)
- save plugin settings
- recompile theme and clear all caches