- Version 1.0.1
- Last update 30 Jan 2020
- Supported Languages
- Support from MILLENWORLD
5.5.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 5.6.4
Plugin to forward the homepage to other shop content type pages, like articles, cms shop pages, forms, category listing, account, newsletter or registration. All forwards are SEO friendly (canonical URLs) without the problem to generate duplicate content!
You can forward your homepage to an specific article. Define the plugin config forward type to "article" and set the wanted article ID. To display article IDs, just add the main detail id column in your article overview.
You can forward your homepage to a specific cms page. Define the plugin config forward type to "page" and set the wanted page ID.
You can forward your homepage to a specific form. Define the plugin config forward type to "form" and set the wanted form ID.
You can forward your homepage to a specific ctegory listing. Define the plugin config forward type to "listing" and set the wanted category ID.
Account, Newsletter and registration
You can also forward your homepage to static shop pages like account, newsletter and registration. Those types don't require any ID configurations.
This plugin can also hide the standard and default home menu entry button. To avoid any usability breaks, you can simply hide this button.
- shop and subshop configurations
- (optional) hide home button
- forward homepage to articles, cms shop pages, listing categories, account/newsletter/registration
- SEO friendly (canonical URLs) without duplicate content
- full Shopware 5.5 support
- Important: You have to provide correct and valid IDs! Otherwise, the homepage will throw a standard HTTP error
- install and activate this plugin
- configure all plugin configs (forward types article, cms shop page, form and category require a valid ID! All other types don't require any IDs)
- save plugin settings and clear all cashes