Cloud / Self-hosted
This extension/theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This plugin is available for Shopware 6
- Support by: mkx
- Support languages:
- Order number: mkx6657196664446
- Manufacturer: mkx
- Version: 1.17.2
- Last update: 26 Feb 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 5.2.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 5.6.9
Print product labels quickly and easily in any size. The labels can be created individually or arranged in a grid on one page. From the pages/labels you configure, a PDF is created that can be printed on any conventional or label printer (e.g. Dymo). After the installation label templates for DYMO 11354, DYMO 99012, DYMO 99014, DYMO 99015, Herma 4268, Zebra and as page template DIN A4 are already available and own templates can be created easily. You can use all article and order data on the label and adapt the appearance via HTML and CSS. If you have any problems with the setup or printing, feel free to contact us.
Since version 1.4 it is possible to generate bar codes. The following types are currently supported: C39, C39+, C39E, C39E+, C93, S25, S25+, I25, I25+, C128, C128A, C128B, C128C, EAN2, EAN5, EAN8, EAN13, UPCA, UPCE, MSI, MSI+, POSTNET, PLANET, RMS4CC, KIX, IMB, CODABAR, CODE11, PHARMA, PHARMA2T
Since Version 1.10.0 custom placeholders can be used in the label, the values can be filled out on the "Print" page. This is practical if values are known only shortly before printing - for example a best-before date for fresh goods.
Questions, suggestions and wishes are welcome. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You will usually receive a feedback within 2 hours.
Spotted an error? As part of our bug bounty initiative, you will get a voucher for a discount for each reported error on one of our plugins of your choice.
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 2 reviews:
Ein sehr gutes und einfaches Plugin zum erstellen von individuellen Etiketten. Der Support ist hervorragend, schnell und sehr hilfsbereit.
Von uns ein Danke für den Hinweis das es einen Fehler gab und noch ein Danke für die super Bewertung.
Dieses Plug In hat uns gefehlt
Sehr gutes Plug In, welches uns die bisherige händische Druckarbeit erleichtert. Gerade rechtzeitig ist auch noch die Version 1.4 erschienen - mit diesem ist eine Barcode Generierung möglich.
Einen großen Dank an den Support, welcher uns bei der Einrichtung unterstützt hat.
Sehr gerne, danke für prima Bewertung.
Installation manualInstall and activate the plugin as usual in the Plugin Manager. After installation or update the theme cache must be warmed up: Configuration -> Caches/performance -> Settings (Tab) -> Themes -> Warm Up cache (Button)
- Bugfix: Pages are no longer printed with duplicated content.
- Bugfix: When printing multiple orders with the same articles, the order details are now displayed correctly.
- Bugfix: The layout is no longer broken on pages wider than A4
- It is now possible to print QR Codes in labels.
- The "Conversion sizes" have been removed from the label form as they are no longer helpful.
- The last selection of label, shop and page in the print form is remembered.
- All dimensions can be specified as floating point numbers.
- Bugfix: labels now have correct dimensions when printed on a page. With increasing number of pages, the layout on the page could shift.
- Bugfix: The order information is no longer missing from created labels
- Support for CJK (chinese, japanese, korean) characters.
- It is possible to print labels in the quantity of the stock of the article.
- Bugfix: Labels for unit articles are now printed in correct quantity.
- Bugfix: Article data is is no longer ascertained if the article is blacklisted.
- Possibility to create a blacklist of article numbers which will be ignored during label creation.
- Plugin configuration if the article numbers of order items should be created alphabetically sorted.
- New button to select the order items individually within the order.
- Supplier data available: The database strategy now also provides data from the tables `s_articles_supplier` and `s_articles_supplier_attributes`.
- Bugfix: If a label was created from the article overview, incorrect article data was used.
- Possibility of setting the values of user-defined fields individually for each article.
- Bugfix: For some customers placeholders were not replaced, the reason was a cached file.
- Possibility of splitting order labels based on package size.
- Support for the Plugin "Artikel verkaufen nach Einheit".
- Possibility of creating labels for multiple orders with one click.
- New dynamic placeholder for the "orderNumber".
- Packaging size buffer added. This allows the package to be virtually overfilled for the last label, this way no further packaging has to be used.
Version 1.10.0- Custom placeholders can be used in the label, the values can be filled out on the "Print" page. This is practical if values are known only shortly before printing - for example a best-before date for fresh goods.
Version 1.9.3- Bugfix: Some UTF-8 characters were missing.
Version 1.9.2- Compatibility for UTF-8 characters.
- Shopware 5.6 compatibility.
Version 1.9.0- For each ordered item a label can be created. Example: If an item has been ordered three times, three labels are created.
Version 1.8.0- Until now, the data could not be loaded for inactive articles, because the data was retrieved from a call to the shop. Now it is possible to load the data directly from the database.
Version 1.7.0- Pages can now be defined (after installation/update DIN A4 is preconfigured) on which the labels will be arranged in a grid. Practical for printing e.g. Herma address labels.
- Label HTML preview removed, this was too inaccurate on many devices.
- Bugfix: For the margin "Bottom" the margin "Right" was used.
Version 1.6.1- Bugfix: Closing the product overview in the backend could cause the browser to hang up.
Version 1.6.0- Products from subshops can be used.
Version 1.5.1- Bugfix: Order number was a mandatory field, but it is not.
- Mandatory fields are marked with a *.