- Version 1.3.3
- Last update 27 Jan 2020
- Supported Languages
- Support from RHIEM Intermedia GmbH
5.2.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 5.6.7
Do you have your own ideas for your brand? Don't you want to be satisfied with what the standard offers you? Do you want to get the best out of your shop?
And all by yourself?
Then this theme is just right for you. It enables you to adapt your shop perfectly to your needs without any expert knowledge and without programming. This is done directly via the backend. You don't need any code knowledge to create your own individual theme. In order to make this possible, the theme has been extensively documented so that all questions are answered immediately - and if that is not the case, we are happy to assist you. To show what is possible, you can see some sample configurations in the pictures. A preset for the flat design is included to inspire you!
(Almost) everything is possibleThis theme is a powerful tool that allows you to create your own theme according to your own ideas. It is an extension of the normal Shopware Theme, with which you can realize (almost) all your ideas. And should that not be possible at some point, we will make it possible.
Give your shop an individual appearance and stand out from the crowd.
Updates and improvements always guarantee you an optimal result.
Our fast support is always there for you when you need help.
At your workplace - without help or code knowledge
Since we have adapted the Reponsive Theme so that everything important can be configured via the backend, you can give free rein to your creativity. And that without outside help.
More than 4x more adjustment possibilities than standard
- Bare: 8 adjustment possibilities
- Responsive: 112 adjustment possibilities
- Extended Responsive: 453 adjustment possibilities
Try settings live
Try out how certain settings work - live and without waiting time or impact on the shop. In our experiment laboratory directly in the Theme Info.
All possible changes are documented and illustrated - so you always know exactly what to do. In addition, the documentation is always directly accessible, as it has also been included in the Theme Info.
Simply test our theme
Simply try the 30-day trial version and convince yourself of the range of functions. Play with the values, see what happens and be inspired!
To access the documentation, please copy the following link and paste it into the address bar of your browser:
Please note our license agreement: https://rhiem-intermedia.de/license-agreement
By using our plugin you confirm that you have read the license agreement and agree with it.
Questions about the plugin?
We are happy to support you with the installation or further questions regarding the use of the plugin.
Please use the Shopware plugin support function in your Shopware account.
Individual plugin development?
As a Shopware Solution Partner with many years of experience, we are happy to help you with words and deeds.
Write us an email: email@example.com or
give us a call: +49 (0) 28 55 - 97 00 55
For more information about us, please visit our Shopware partner page:
- Bugfix: Images not displayed when shop is installed in subdirectory
- Bugfix: Error during Shopupdate
- Bugfix Tab Link Border Radius
- More configuration options added.
- Publication in the international store
- Bugfix: Incorrect display of the customer account dropdown in the top bar
- Bugfix: error during shopware update
- Bugfix: fixed minor display bugs
- Font weights can now be imported
- Shop menu can now be displayed in the topbar
- Optimization of the individual header styles
- Topbar elements can be hidden individually
- Bugfix: Header sometimes overlayed the overlay
- Bugfix: The search was displayed during checkout
- Bugfix: The steps in the checkout were displayed in the header
Version 1.1.3bugfix - performance optimization
- Added missing snippets
- Fixed error with Google Fonts import
- Added text-transformation
- Navigation is further customizable
- Problems with the header-overlay solved
- Testcode removed
- Footer columns made configurable
- Different header styles to choose from
- Search can be minimized (also a button in the desktop viewport)
- Header can be displayed over full screen width
- Home button can be hidden or replaced by icon
- The search can be further individualized (e.g. when focused)
- Navigation can be centered
- BUGFIX: Header over article image overlay
- BUGFIX: Compatibility with Bussiness Essentials established
- BUGFIX: Compatibility with Advanced Menu established